PDA

View Full Version : Schools out for summer! weeeee

Kemon
Jun 6, 2003, 10:50 AM
who is allready out of school for summer or allready out forever?
well wee im free again and only one more freaking year in highschool

RavenTW
Jun 6, 2003, 10:52 AM
Heading to my Junior year in 2 months and three weeks. (in other words, I got off a week ago)

dude3282
Jun 6, 2003, 04:56 PM
Guess who's been off for almost a month now. Bet you wish you lived in the stupid south! Hahahahah. Oh yeah, I'm going to be a sophomore next year. I feel so old, only 3 more years of school. Then off to college, and/or the real world.
Gotta stop growing up.

ABDUR101
Jun 6, 2003, 05:29 PM
I dropped out afew years ago, now I've been working in therapy for nursing homes and an orthopedic outpatient center...and we're thinking of cutting out and starting our own company since we already know what to do. The majority of the current therapists have already agreed to come with us when we decide to go.

I loath summer vacation, because all of the local punks and idiots are loosed upon the world 24/7 now and I have to restrain myself from backhanding them when they're being asses in public. >_<

Idiots around here walk up behind you as if they're about t nab your wallet, giggling like elementary school girls as if they're making you nervous. =B

Two almost met their maker when I went to the mall after work. They were behind me giggling for abit through a store, I abruptly stopped, they nearly walked into me and then I was following them, burning a hole in the back of their head as I stared at them the whole way through. Needless to say they stopped giggling. o_O

Trickstr
Jun 6, 2003, 05:35 PM
On 2003-06-06 15:29, ABDUR101 wrote:
I dropped out afew years ago, now I've been working in therapy for nursing homes and an orthopedic outpatient center...and we're thinking of cutting out and starting our own company since we already know what to do. The majority of the current therapists have already agreed to come with us when we decide to go.

I loath summer vacation, because all of the local punks and idiots are loosed upon the world 24/7 now and I have to restrain myself from backhanding them when they're being asses in public. >_<

Idiots around here walk up behind you as if they're about t nab your wallet, giggling like elementary school girls as if they're making you nervous. =B

Two almost met their maker when I went to the mall after work. They were behind me giggling for abit through a store, I abruptly stopped, they nearly walked into me and then I was following them, burning a hole in the back of their head as I stared at them the whole way through. Needless to say they stopped giggling. o_O

sniff, I didn't know you felt that way about idiots.

LamerPanda
Jun 6, 2003, 06:38 PM
On 2003-06-06 15:29, ABDUR101 wrote:

I never leave my house during summer. =D

It keeps me away from people, gives me a lovely pallid look at the start of the next school year, and leaves me suffering from a lack of vitamin D! Hooray!

pixelate
Jun 6, 2003, 07:27 PM
Uh-oh...summer means more people posting at PSOW, and more work for staff...

Ness
Jun 6, 2003, 07:53 PM
I've been out of school since last Thursday.

Murky_Death
Jun 6, 2003, 09:56 PM
On 2003-06-06 08:50, Kemon wrote:
who is allready out of school for summer or allready out forever?
well wee im free again and only one more freaking year in highschool

i got out about 3 weeks ago. been great so far. staying up til 4:00, waking up at 11:00 and playing pso every second of the day, even in my sleep I can hear the little sounds of clicking on things. maybe i'm playing too much.........NAH! PSO ROCKS!!!!

RoninJoku
Jun 6, 2003, 11:39 PM
I HATE YOU ALL!!! >_< I still got another week left. (Not to mention 2 big essays, chemistry labs, make up work and finals!)

RoninJoku
Jun 6, 2003, 11:40 PM
I HATE YOU ALL!!! >_< I still got another week left. (Not to mention 2 big essays, chemistry labs, make up work and finals!)But on the plus side, my Broad Band Adaptor should be ariving just in time for break!!! ^_^

MasterJoel
Jun 7, 2003, 12:05 AM
On 2003-06-06 21:41, RurouniJoku wrote:
stupid laggy psow making me double post...

erm... triple post?

If you think 1 more week and tons of homework is bad, try this: 2 more weeks, and more homework than you. so blah. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Trickstr
Jun 7, 2003, 02:08 AM
I'm into my first week of two.

Captain_Dude
Jun 7, 2003, 03:25 AM
I'm a dropout, and for me, school's out forever... until I decide to go to college (god bless the highschool equivilancy test).

I'm pissed because now I'll get to see all the complete wankers I went to school with (which was a good 90% of the school. Fucking Public school), and having to put up with all the "Hey, you dropped out, didn't you?" and "Sing that boner song again."

But whatever...

Since I'm sure all of you who're getting out of school are overjoyed, lets go nuts!

C'mon ev'rybody! Sing along!

We did not receive choice to wells
All girls and boys
Forms everything of these noises
because they found new play goods
Wells cannot welcome we you
A marking sign cannot find
If that do not correspond to you
Those is a counter acting force

School out for summers
School out always
School, which is blown to the pieces

None more pencils
None more books
Dirty one of views none more teacher

We did not receive a category to wells
And we did not receive basic rules
And we did not receive innocence
We cannot think of a word even, that rhyme

School out for summers
School out always
School, which is blown to the pieces

None more pencils
None more guideline books
Dirty one of views none more teacher

Out for summers
Out to case
We could not go at all back

School out always
School out for summers
School out with fever
School out completely

Alice Cooper rules. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

EDIT: fixed something that didn't look right...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Captain_Dude on 2003-06-07 01:26 ]</font>