PDA

View Full Version : There is a new duping method

HaLLa
Jun 6, 2003, 11:39 AM
With this you dont even need a USB and it seems not too hard. Im not going to say it of course just letttin everyone know

Brett
Jun 6, 2003, 11:48 AM
not sure if I know the same one u do, but there is a new one. u don't need a usb and it might be unpatchable.

Soukosa
Jun 6, 2003, 12:34 PM
They can patch all they want, but people will always find a new way to cheat.

ForteMP3
Jun 6, 2003, 09:22 PM
I've read about this same duping method, and several people have verified it...Unfortunately, it is for a fact...Unpatchable. Why? I won't say how it's done, but it obviously involves an exploit in the game. Because this exploit can be used offline, there's no way to patch it...C'mon Sonic Team, I think we've discovered that Double Saves aren't gonna stop it...

Oh, and if anyone asks me how to use this duping method, you will get the Neo Response (TM)

That being, I give you the finger *does so* and you give me my phonecall, err...Just the first part.

Edit-Dunno where that odd gibberish at the end came from either...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ForteMP3 on 2003-06-06 19:35 ]</font>

tommarndt
Jun 6, 2003, 11:08 PM
Yup, it's upatchable, and it's so easy to do. So beware legits, more dupes comming. Not by me, I'm strictly offline. Don't even think about PMing me to find out how to do it. I may know how, but I will not spread the information to the online users.

VioletSkye
Jun 6, 2003, 11:14 PM
Actually it can be done offline AND online. I've tried it both ways and it works flawlessly http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif No need for USB or lag, lol. The best part is, there is no need to worry about losing the item or corrupting the char. Its not as fast or efficient as USB, but it can be done online quickly if you need a copy of something. And obviously, no i won't tell anyone how to do it either, so save your pms LOL.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2003-06-06 21:14 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2003-06-06 21:18 ]</font>

Reenee
Jun 7, 2003, 07:16 PM
So, uh, Sonic Team can't, say, make a 1-block forced-downloaded patch, like a quest? Oh sure, it can be deleted, but it can always be downloaded again when you get online.

DomoneXIII
Jun 7, 2003, 07:36 PM
Doesn't matter if you are offline...it works for online as well, hence, it can not be given out here.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneLateralus on 2003-06-09 21:40 ]</font>

Mizu
Jun 7, 2003, 07:58 PM
Which console is the method being used on?!? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

VioletSkye
Jun 7, 2003, 10:12 PM
Gamecube.

Reenee
Jun 8, 2003, 12:16 AM
On 2003-06-07 17:36, DomoneXIII wrote:
does anyone knowwhere i can find the method???

P.S.im off-line

Don't ask, don't bother. You can't prove you're offline either, so that was a lame attempt.

CajunSamurai
Jun 8, 2003, 12:35 AM
And the award for Buggiest Game of the Year goes to PSO Episode 1&2! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_hamster.gif
Man... I don't see why this trick wouldn't be possible to do on Xbox, either. Anyone know? :/

Vars
Jun 8, 2003, 03:16 AM
its completely unpatchable, can be used on any platform, and is surpisingly easy to do

MaximumDrive
Jun 8, 2003, 04:09 AM
I think its so funny how people critisizeone another over a game. Sad, but humanity to stooping so low now adays, I don't know what to say. Seriouly, I had a friend who recently passed away and I asked for some people for a lottle help. Of course I got flamed, and flamed, and flamed again. Yesterday, my friend passed away. I couldn't do a amn thing about it too. And for this reason, I have quit PSO, because no one cares about other any more. And seriously, that really fucked up. And I don't even care if I get warned or whatever. You guys should just grow the fuck up and let people live. So there a new method, just tell the scrub where to find it. I mean, think about it. you know how many PM we answered with the Address to the site? Come on. So with this I say, Live and let live, if they wanna cheat, fucking let it. It's not gonna kill no one. And if you don't like it, it's your fault for buying the game in the first place.

-MaximumDrive

In rememberence of my friend, Albert Gomez

MaximumDrive
Jun 8, 2003, 04:22 AM
And to say something else. Just in case you , the reader, doesn't understand what I got flamed about, I post this. I asked some of the PSO World forum users to let me know if some sort of AR Codes come out. No, Im not using the damn thing for me, it was for my friend. Not only did he have very little time left but he really couldn't play PSO, because of his condition. And just in case you ask, he had leukimia. So before he goes, I wanted to suprise him with his character, which was corrupted during a BSOD. And there were only to from the forum who actuallt cared. Sad, but its the fucking truth. Which is why it burns me when people are like "Don't waste your time, cuz I won't give you the code." or whatever the case maybe. And you know who you are, I don't even have to mention names. Let your guilt be your guide, you people full of hatred.

Caecilius
Jun 8, 2003, 05:24 AM
Well said man, I'm behind you all the way!

Mizu
Jun 8, 2003, 08:23 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif thats a sad story

VioletSkye
Jun 8, 2003, 12:22 PM
As I have said all along, the CHEATERS FORUM IS POINTLESS. Its just become a place for flaming each other and listening to the same OLD, TIRED debate on legit vs. duping. There are true PSO cheating forums out there and they are GREAT. They allow the free sharing of info and before I hear some lamer spouting off the usual ignorant rhetoric about how cheaters have no skill, let me tell you, some of these people have AMAZING SKILL. They are disecting files and breaking encryption which takes WAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more skill to do then to play this fairly easy game. Not only that but they are educating themselves and accomplishing some pretty amazing problem solving. What does doing 20-100 Ult runs teach you? NOTHING. What does poking through files and learning new skills teach you? That you have the intelligence and patience to develop skills and gain new knowledge. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER my friends, don't forget that. And of course only the ignorant will balk at my post, but thats quite all right, ignorance always lashes out and tries to dismiss what it doesn't comprehend. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

sengoku
Jun 8, 2003, 12:32 PM
Well said!

Kidzukai00
Jun 8, 2003, 12:41 PM
Seriously, people here ARE brutal. I've only posted here a few times, but I've played with a few of the members here, as well as read many of the threads. I don't see why people get so offensive if someone asks for cheats or anything, it's their fault they want to ruin the game for themselves (or whatever in any other case). I just don't see why someone can stand up, send the person a PM and let it go, who cares if anyone knows if you can cheat or not, just don't go around saying you can't. I just don't understand why people are so dang mean. Duping isn't good, it ruins the game for people, but if they want to ruin it, let 'em do it! If they want to cheat and get a character back, let 'em do it! It's not your damn character anyways, why would you care so much? There's my two bits, flame me if you think I'm a moron, but whatever goes, I'm just another member speaking his mind.

Annorax
Jun 8, 2003, 02:20 PM
Here is the real problem, you have people going on around saying that they have found a new method for duping and expect not to get asked where to find it or how to do it.

RAmarSniper7
Jun 9, 2003, 09:17 AM
No, he can't.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneLateralus on 2003-06-09 21:39 ]</font>

RAmarSniper7
Jun 9, 2003, 09:21 AM
No, he can't either...do not ask again!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneLateralus on 2003-06-09 21:35 ]</font>

HaLLa
Jun 9, 2003, 09:31 AM
I just wanted to let everyone know. and you are right people have been asking for it. And RAmar person you can get banned for asking for how to do it.

And Skye is right about this forum. All people do is talk about legit or not and fight about it mainly. Being able to post cheats wouldnt bother do to the fact that they are going to find them somewhere else anyways (cept stupid people) .

RAmarSniper7
Jun 9, 2003, 12:23 PM
I can't get banned if you don't tell me in the mail!!That's why I put my e-mail address there, duh!

Life and Death
When one ends the other begins

HaLLa
Jun 9, 2003, 12:40 PM
It says in the rules you are not supposed to ask for cheats

brillyfresh
Jun 9, 2003, 09:00 PM
yes, anyone does know, fellow avatar http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

P.S. we who know aren't telling, whether you're off-line or not, figure it out for yourself like we did

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneLateralus on 2003-06-09 22:01 ]</font>

RuneLateralus
Jun 9, 2003, 11:36 PM
On 2003-06-08 10:41, Kidzukai00 wrote:
Seriously, people here ARE brutal. I've only posted here a few times, but I've played with a few of the members here, as well as read many of the threads. I don't see why people get so offensive if someone asks for cheats or anything, it's their fault they want to ruin the game for themselves (or whatever in any other case). I just don't see why someone can stand up, send the person a PM and let it go, who cares if anyone knows if you can cheat or not, just don't go around saying you can't. I just don't understand why people are so dang mean. Duping isn't good, it ruins the game for people, but if they want to ruin it, let 'em do it! If they want to cheat and get a character back, let 'em do it! It's not your damn character anyways, why would you care so much? There's my two bits, flame me if you think I'm a moron, but whatever goes, I'm just another member speaking his mind.

The problem is that there is a thread that is stickied that says posting cheat codes will get you banned. PSOW always will have this stance about cheating: We do not condone or support it, but we will not descriminate against it...however, we will not let this site share codes (AR codes) or harmful exploits (duping).

However, that does not give member an excuse to flame the people who do ask for codes.

On 2003-06-09 10:23, RAmarSniper7 wrote:
I can't get banned if you don't tell me in the mail!!That's why I put my e-mail address there, duh!

Doesn't matter, cheats will not be shared through any means of this site.

This is your first warning. Do not ask again!

Unfortunately, due to a good amount of requests for the method, some people are not getting the point of this thread.

You are not to ask for cheat codes or dupe method (item or that boss method) here...period!!!

Next person to ask will get this thread locked!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneLateralus on 2003-06-09 21:46 ]</font>

Firocket1690
Jun 12, 2003, 07:43 PM
I'm actually kinda surprised it isn't locked ... YET
*asks for AR....* JK
legit ... I have no need for cheats

- D4L -

TurosuHidnekae
Jun 13, 2003, 06:52 AM
only people who dont have time to find the weapons on there own cheat. the only time I cheat on a game, is if I beat the game all the ways that I know, like, after I beat the DC version of PSO, I used cheats for it (gameshark ones) all I used was Always feed mag, and infinite meseta, but, all codes I use, are after I beat the game.

and, I know this isnt a cheat subject, but, I was at my friends house, and he was using his lvl 28 RAcast, and some Booma`s were hitting him (or trying to at least) but they were doing no damage, is that like, most probable of happening with a high lvl char?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TurosuHidnekae on 2003-06-13 05:08 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TurosuHidnekae on 2003-06-13 05:08 ]</font>

RuneScapeMan
Jun 13, 2003, 10:31 AM
It sure isn't as effective as USB, but you can dupe up to three items in a row, and it takes like a minute to do...
It's sad that things like these happen...
And the guy who figured this out is a guenius. Or maybe he was just lucky???

havocaose
Jun 14, 2003, 12:52 AM
I WILL TELL EVERYONE HERE THE NEW DUPING TECHNIQUE
step 1: get and english muffin
step 2: using only 47% jelly and 53% jelly, lightly garnish your english muffin
step 3: open xbox(or gcn, yes this is cross console!!)cd tray/lid
step 4: insert garnished english muffin and close tray/lid
step 5: give me your paypal account information
step 6: give me your credit card infomation

Remember steps 5 and 6 are the most important, this process will not work without them.....

step 7: turn on xbox/gcn and leave it on for at least 24 hours
step 8: now just hit the start button and pso will load from a remote statlite
step 9: everything will be duped 2,000 times and your bank will be infinate
step 10: enjoy your new haxored pso game!
step 11: you are retarded if you've read this far

odie2088
Jun 14, 2003, 02:42 AM
i tried that english muffin thing, but then, right before i put it in...i realized, i can probably look around and find another way to dupe stuff, even though i don't need to with all the ? special weapons i find that i can guess waht they are! and i hate bardles, stupid turtles...

Akujin
Jun 14, 2003, 07:41 AM
Um...well this new thing..it works well as hell. (yes I dupe...but I'm offline only so don't flame ffs)and yes it's extremely easy takes only a short amount of time and you can do it with as many items as you want everytime. And no! I will not tell you how...

VioletSkye
Jun 14, 2003, 12:53 PM
Ok enough already of people only posting to try and "brag" that they know how to dupe. Yes it is easy, I agree, but to merely post just so you can add the line "but don't PM me cuz I won't tell" just to act cool is lame. Give it a rest.

Zealk
Jun 14, 2003, 06:53 PM
hmmm how many duping methods are there now? lol. i guess ppl have a lot of time on their hands. o well whatever i don't think ST will ever get rid of duping

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zealk on 2003-06-14 17:00 ]</font>

The_Hero_Of_Time
Jun 14, 2003, 11:06 PM
I believe that the shop glitch is impossible to fix, unless they make a new game and some how destroy all the episode 1&2 disks.
Just to jerk you off a little VioletSkye ... I know how to dupe...but dont PM me, cause I wont tell...hahaha. but seriously know how,but I will...not maybe tell.

VioletSkye
Jun 14, 2003, 11:35 PM
On 2003-06-14 21:06, The_Hero_Of_Time wrote:
I believe that the shop glitch is impossible to fix, unless they make a new game and some how destroy all the episode 1&2 disks.
Just to jerk you off a little VioletSkye ... I know how to dupe...but dont PM me, cause I wont tell...hahaha. but seriously know how,but I will...not maybe tell.

Please, Please I beg of you!! Please tell me!!! LOL. And you're right the glitch is unfixable. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

The_Hero_Of_Time
Jun 15, 2003, 12:10 AM
Please, Please I beg of you!! Please tell me!!! LOL. And you're right the glitch is unfixable. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Well...No, I said not to ask me, cause I'm cool, since I know and you dont.hahaha.
I hate it when people show off.

Lman90245
Jun 16, 2003, 12:23 PM
My words of wisdom... I'm hungry therfore i'm going to eat something right now...

TASY WAFFLES MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

HaLLa
Jun 16, 2003, 01:08 PM
Ok enough already of people only posting to try and "brag" that they know how to dupe. Yes it is easy, I agree, but to merely post just so you can add the line "but don't PM me cuz I won't tell" just to act cool is lame. Give it a rest.

Brag? I started this topic to say their was a new duping method. To INFORM everyone. This forum is afterall about "Discussing" cheating right? Well thats what I watned to do. I wasnt showing off or anything. I know it but have never done it and havent even played PSO for a while. Also I do not like people bugging me for the method. Its not allowed for one and it gets annoying.

VioletSkye
Jun 16, 2003, 07:04 PM
On 2003-06-16 11:08, HaLLa wrote:

Brag? I started this topic to say their was a new duping method. To INFORM everyone. This forum is afterall about "Discussing" cheating right? Well thats what I watned to do. I wasnt showing off or anything. I know it but have never done it and havent even played PSO for a while. Also I do not like people bugging me for the method. Its not allowed for one and it gets annoying.

LOL. Halla i wasn't even referring to you. To be honest I didn't really remember what the first post said. I was referring to all the others that posted after yours saying they know how but won't tell anyone. I know that you were simply trying to inform people. Chill http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Ghaleon
Jun 16, 2003, 10:58 PM
i use this new method to backup my items (put them on charactor in 4th slot) in case i fsod again. i fsod'd 4 times yesterday.....not good

HaLLa
Jun 16, 2003, 11:13 PM
oh ok. Not mad or anything just clarifying

SteveXE
Jun 17, 2003, 10:06 AM
I know 2 other methods of duping (without cheat device or mod chips) but this one escapes me, and i havent been able to figure it out arrgg

SilentShawn
Jun 18, 2003, 08:42 AM
well, the Glitch is fixable, it would just have to be a huge patch, they would need the patch to 'null' the character data for the character in the store...so as the data is being loaded (when you beam up to pioneer II) it would null it, so it would be like she was never there, and it cant be done, but I am not sure if they can do this(most likely not). ive gotten 3 hours of sleep over the past 48 hours. and hi, im new to the boards.

Kaahtt
Jun 18, 2003, 09:26 AM
On 2003-06-14 10:53, VioletSkye wrote:

I don't know how to dupe and I'm not going to tell you, so don't bother PMing me!

Yeah, I'm coo like that...
*rather large sarcastic smile*

Storme
Jun 18, 2003, 10:37 AM
My question is how someone found the dang thing.
I mean, while it is easy, it also involves precise steps and a way of going about things.
I mean, it's not the kind of thing I would look for.

Redleaf
Jun 18, 2003, 10:59 AM
[/quote]
I don't know how to dupe and I'm not going to tell you, so don't bother PMing me!

Yeah, I'm coo like that...
*rather large sarcastic smile*

[/quote]

ROTFL you just told us http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

The_Hero_Of_Time
Jun 18, 2003, 11:43 AM
On 2003-06-18 06:42, SilentShawn wrote:
well, the Glitch is fixable, it would just have to be a huge patch, they would need the patch to 'null' the character data for the character in the store...so as the data is being loaded (when you beam up to pioneer II) it would null it, so it would be like she was never there, and it cant be done, but I am not sure if they can do this(most likely not). ive gotten 3 hours of sleep over the past 48 hours. and hi, im new to the boards.

Um...you can do it offline, so I would think its unfixable. But im not quit sure. They may be able to fix it online, but thats only online.

On 2003-06-18 08:37, Storme wrote:
My question is how someone found the dang thing.
I mean, while it is easy, it also involves precise steps and a way of going about things.
I mean, it's not the kind of thing I would look for.

Thats exactly what I was thinking, Its insane to think someone actually figured it out. MAbye they did it by accedent the first time but when they got to the bank, they wanted to see what they could do with it.
Cause somethimes when Im doing it I didnt mean to talk to both, it just happens.

Avarice
Jun 19, 2003, 12:27 AM
Maybe Sonic team could get rid of a certain useless, wandering NPC. They could force you to patch the game as soon as you go online.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Avarice on 2003-06-18 22:29 ]</font>

megamanx97
Jun 19, 2003, 03:34 AM
On 2003-06-06 21:14, VioletSkye wrote:
The best part is, there is no need to worry about losing the item or corrupting the char. Its not as fast or efficient as USB

Actually, if you deposit the item and drop it at the same time you will FSOD

And it is loads faster than USB (if you are talking about the back-up method), I can dupe an item in about 30 seconds

SilentShawn
Jun 19, 2003, 03:45 AM
Thats what I am saying Avarice, if they make a patch to null that stupid woman, they cant do it now can they, if you force the patch if you come online, now you cant do it offline, and this duping technique is in the historybooks(except for the reall stubborn folks who will just delete the patch everytime they come offline, to do it, then keep downloading it.....that when you make the patch have a lot of other stuff in it so it takes a semi long time to download it so they will have time to think "why am I such a bad guy, I should really stop doing it this way")

LegendaryMage
Jun 19, 2003, 07:15 AM
Ever since this method went public I've been seeing alot more duping teams in vega and even antres. =/

Its not like anything left to dupe anyway, why doesnt ST just make HUmars start off with a pow mag and a bkb, knock out the middle man.

SilentShawn
Jun 19, 2003, 07:37 AM
it should go back to if you die you lose your item, because even though this level 14 guy has a bkb and a pow mag, he gets smacked by anything from the mines and beyond, he's toast, and now he's gonna have a hard time getting it back.

The_Hero_Of_Time
Jun 19, 2003, 09:55 AM
On 2003-06-19 01:45, SilentShawn wrote:
Thats what I am saying Avarice, if they make a patch to null that stupid woman, they cant do it now can they, if you force the patch if you come online, now you cant do it offline, and this duping technique is in the historybooks(except for the reall stubborn folks who will just delete the patch everytime they come offline, to do it, then keep downloading it.....that when you make the patch have a lot of other stuff in it so it takes a semi long time to download it so they will have time to think "why am I such a bad guy, I should really stop doing it this way")

I guess they could somehow make a patch for it to null the lady...But there are those people who arent able to go online, and for those people, it cant be fixed.

SilentShawn
Jun 19, 2003, 11:43 AM
well, people who cant go online, they can do it all they want, I maan the only things that would be worth duping offline if you cant go online would be slot items, materials, scape dolls, and grinders. I dont have a problem with that if they dont come online, and just start handing around dupes.

LegendaryMage
Jun 19, 2003, 12:08 PM
It would be very simple to get around if you have a second memory card though. Just trade the items to that card which would be used offline duping only. I'm afraid theres no practical way to stop this method.

SilentShawn
Jun 20, 2003, 01:43 AM
well, taking that lady off with a madatory update would be the biggest deterant, so only the real determined guys/girls who want to buy 2 memory cards can do it.

Night_Star
Jun 20, 2003, 02:32 AM
i guess im lucky... maybe...
cause i cant get online with PSO, and i dont know the dupe cheat. soo.... heehehee

KoA
Jun 20, 2003, 10:19 AM
Yeah this dupe method is very easy, so now people can back up there stuff.

seikojin
Jun 20, 2003, 09:21 PM
I honestly think duping is cool. I dont know how on this game, I dont care to learn or anything... But iots a weakness in the game, have fun. And believe it or not, it can be fixable. Sure outdated, and unpatched games will be able to dupe, but fine, stay offline. Have your million whatever items... No loss there.. they can place id tags on legit items, and that would stop dupes and hacks, cause the id tags could be logged when they are made.. they dont have to be big... All grandfathered items would be checked using old methods, and properly updated to include the key, and bam, all dupes removed on logon, and hacks as well... It would take some time to find they way to break the key... and at that point it becomes a debate over who wants to waste time decrypting their security...

Mystil
Jun 21, 2003, 09:13 PM
Heh, even I know this new method now. So I can back all my items up. ..*shuts up*

And to adhear to the rules here, I can't say how. Not like I'm gonna distribute my stuff anyway. But try to understand that this method is SO EASY that pretty soon everyone will be doing it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-06-21 19:15 ]</font>

Caecilius
Jun 22, 2003, 06:58 AM
Not trying to flame anyone here, but in my experience, the only people who dupe are sad PSO perverts who can't be bothered to find more of a certain item (Sealed J sword for example) or those who have an item and don't know where they can find another.
That's just my opinion though, I bet you have your own ideas.

Jack
Jun 22, 2003, 11:48 AM
I'm neither of those - I'm a concerned individual who fears being corrupted and losing his items, so he has backups of his best equipment on another memory card.

Logical2u
Jun 22, 2003, 03:54 PM
No all my rares will be worthless! Oh wait they already are....

LegendaryMage
Jun 24, 2003, 11:34 AM
I think officaill a majority of the PSO population knows this duping method now, good thing they arent smart enough to figure out how to dupe meseta as well (Not that its a huge deal).

The_Hero_Of_Time
Jun 24, 2003, 11:35 AM
On 2003-06-24 09:34, LegendaryMage wrote:
I think officaill a majority of the PSO population knows this duping method now, good thing they arent smart enough to figure out how to dupe meseta as well (Not that its a huge deal).

I found out a diffrent way of getting meseta.

SlashEdgewind
Jun 26, 2003, 06:35 PM
my question is.. HOW THE HELL DO PEOPLE FIND THESE THINGS OUT!?!?!?! I'm almost intrigued as to find out what the method is.. seeing as I can only play offline, but my brain says no while my hands do the talking for me... yes my hands have a mind of their own.. well not really.. well okay maybe a little

Slash

SlashEdgewind
Jun 26, 2003, 07:36 PM
is it wrong to want to know this duping method so badly? it's just out of curiousity really, I might use it once or twice to verify for myself. *I'M NOT ASKING FOR IT I'M JUST SAYING I WISH I KNEW, BECAUSE I'M CURIOUS AND LIKE TO RUIN THINGS FOR MYSELF, THIS IS WHY I HATE THINGS THAT SAY THE WORD SPOILER ON IT, BECAUSE THEN I FEEL COMPELLED TO READ IF I DON'T ALREADY KNOW*

Zealk
Jun 28, 2003, 12:08 AM
im wondering how these ppl are finding this out..... i do know one thing... they have plenty of time lol. well now because of everyone duping, tis not fun anymore cuz no one wants to play as much anymore they just want to dupe.... i learned but i never do it.... in my opinion..... PSO will end in chaos just like DC.....

Onyx
Jun 28, 2003, 11:32 PM
Uh, no.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneLateralus on 2003-06-28 21:52 ]</font>

RuneLateralus
Jun 28, 2003, 11:50 PM
Onyx, if you read the middle of the thread, you have realized I already put a standing on this thread. Read the rules, ok?

But the warning I put in this thread still stood. It is locked. End of story.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneLateralus on 2003-06-28 21:51 ]</font>