PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone Signed up For Beta PSO3?

MASTER-YOSHI
Jun 6, 2003, 12:16 PM
Ok can anyone give me the steps on how to sign up for the beta testing for PSO3? I saw that link on the home page but have no idea were to go from there. Has anyone else signed up or had tried? Thank for the help if any ^_^

Guntz348
Jun 6, 2003, 12:22 PM
If you live in the U.S. you can't. Matter of fact, I don't think they'll give it to any non-japanese address.

MASTER-YOSHI
Jun 6, 2003, 12:26 PM
That makes more sence now. That would have been nice to see that detail on the home page. Do you know if there will be bata testing for that game in the U.S?

LollipopLolita
Jun 6, 2003, 01:49 PM
oh is that why it says this on the front page?

"You will need to have a modem or broadband adapter for your gamecube to participate in this trial as well as residence in Japan in order for it to be shipped to you."

satoshi1
Jun 6, 2003, 09:56 PM
hm, now does anyone know someone who lives in japan and is willing to let thousands of US gamers use their address to get the Episode 3 beta? Anyone?

GyroidFanatic
Jun 6, 2003, 09:57 PM
Or, we could just flood our Sonic Team with E-Mails and Phone Calls until they release a Beta here.

satoshi1
Jun 6, 2003, 10:05 PM
Doing that would give them all the more reason NOT to release it here.

LollipopLolita
Jun 6, 2003, 10:56 PM
that would be illegal, jp version can only be sold in asia legally.

gnarlyc0w
Jun 7, 2003, 05:50 AM
well... if anyone is interested, jpngames.co.uk have contacts in japan and they are offering the beta test for £75

obviously that only really applies to customers in the UK... the owner normally sells on ebay with username radiantsilvergun, or on some forums as dave123

BrokenHope
Jun 7, 2003, 06:56 AM
On 2003-06-07 03:50, gnarlyc0w wrote:
well... if anyone is interested, jpngames.co.uk have contacts in japan and they are offering the beta test for ?75

obviously that only really applies to customers in the UK... the owner normally sells on ebay with username radiantsilvergun, or on some forums as dave123

That price also includes the full game when it's released.

gnarlyc0w
Jun 7, 2003, 07:27 AM
yeah i forgot to add that bit brokenhope.

you have a pre-order? i have mine down... i'm a bit concerned as to whether an english language option will be availible, but i'm fairly use to navigating Jpn menus so its not so bad.

plus from the (small amount of ) screens availible, the user interface appears to be simple, and the lobbies are the same as the PSOep1+2 ones.

BrokenHope
Jun 7, 2003, 07:43 AM
On 2003-06-07 05:27, gnarlyc0w wrote:
yeah i forgot to add that bit brokenhope.

you have a pre-order? i have mine down... i'm a bit concerned as to whether an english language option will be availible, but i'm fairly use to navigating Jpn menus so its not so bad.

plus from the (small amount of ) screens availible, the user interface appears to be simple, and the lobbies are the same as the PSOep1+2 ones.

Not yet, probably will be though. Most likely the trial will be jp only like the ep 1 & 2 trial was but the full game should definatly have multiple languages.

rena-ko
Jun 7, 2003, 07:46 AM
hm...
i guess the game itself will offer the 5 languages as usual.

then... if that preorder of the beta also includes the final version of the game... will you get it sent to you once its delivered to that person/store?

BrokenHope
Jun 7, 2003, 07:47 AM
On 2003-06-07 05:46, rena-ko wrote:
hm...
i guess the game itself will offer the 5 languages as usual.

then... if that preorder of the beta also includes the final version of the game... will you get it sent to you once its delivered to that person/store?

Yes the guy will send it on when he recieves it.

TedEdFred
Jun 10, 2003, 01:24 AM
someone hook me up please http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Auracom
Jun 12, 2003, 02:15 PM
Looks like we'll just have to wait http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif.