PDA

View Full Version : What is Epsilon?

hooray4punkmusic
Jun 6, 2003, 01:29 PM
Is it a rare monster? A special boss or what?

RoninJoku
Jun 6, 2003, 01:47 PM
I think that its the boss of the Seat of the Heart online quest.... But since I cant go online myself, im not really sure... -_-

LollipopLolita
Jun 6, 2003, 01:50 PM
yes it is the boss in the seat of the heart quest and the east tower quest, or the mini boss of the control tower location

http://www.pso-world.com/screenshots.php?category=Quests&subcategory=Seat+of+the+Heart

AzureBlaze
Jun 7, 2003, 12:01 AM
Is it really a boss though?
I thought it was until I got to CCT and someone just piped right up in the middle of fighting it. I mean, it has a spacific arena and everything. (not like gibbles and all them, who can appear anywhere) I would say it's more of a special mini-boss? Looks like Vol-opts' wierd cousin.

Rhete
Jun 7, 2003, 12:15 AM
He cant be frozen with a frozen shooter, so I'd say that makes him a boss, since all the other mini bosses can be frozen

hooray4punkmusic
Jun 24, 2003, 04:02 PM
What about this "del lily". Is it only in that quest too or what?

s.TiNgEr
Jun 24, 2003, 04:04 PM
I'm not sure, but i think it can only be found in certain areas such as the temple, or is that nar?

Guntz348
Jun 24, 2003, 04:05 PM
On 2003-06-24 14:02, hooray4punkmusic wrote:
What about this "del lily". Is it only in that quest too or what?

Del Lily is a tower only monster as well.

http://www.pso-world.com/screenshots.php?category=Quests&subcategory=Seat+of+the+Heart

LegendaryMage
Jun 24, 2003, 04:07 PM
Del Lillies are the big black ones that spit megid, but I havent seen them outside East Tower.

MelancholyWitch
Jun 24, 2003, 04:24 PM
i dont think they are

xanoki
Jun 24, 2003, 04:25 PM
Ive seen other enemies like Ill Gill in the tower. Damn they are strong, they look the coolest too! I am level 106, but find myslef being killed by them on Very Hard mode! Are these guys special Tower only guys too?

benjangjjigae
Jun 24, 2003, 07:09 PM
hm..... i saw em in the temple in ultimate mode, im not sure iph they were exactly the ones you guys er talkin bout, cuz i didnt c their name cuz i FREAKIN DIED TO FREAKIN QUICKLY -_-;;;; stupid megid haha

jediknight007
Jun 27, 2003, 08:40 PM
Sounds similar to the italian alphabet letter 'y' which I believe is pronounced 'ipsilon'

rena-ko
Jun 28, 2003, 05:39 AM
in german as well, btw.

yeah, ill gill, del lilly and epsilon are so far online only and tower-only (seat of the heart, east tower, west tower). i hope there will be a download quest someday...

AynRand
Jun 28, 2003, 09:19 AM
Epsilon is more of a sub boss that guards the top of the control tower, he is not very tough to beat when the 4 part from him and his exp he gives is pretty low.

Waddlededede
Jun 29, 2003, 06:42 AM
Hoy~~!!!

Um.... Yeah:

I met a blue Rappy... Was that a "Al Rappy"?
I met it in "The Fake in Yellow" Offline Quest
in the Forest... Is that (cute) monster a rare
one?? Does more Rappies exist? And what are
the differences between them?? -----------------------------------------------------

And:

What should I do with that "Photon Drop"!?!
It's a rare item, but what should I do with it
!?!?!

Reply plz~!!