PDA

View Full Version : How to find rare items, C-bringer,s-beats ect ect

beany
Mar 13, 2001, 02:41 AM
Hello all, I along with my 3 boys play PSO and we are all trying to find all the rare items. So far amoung us we have found is a flame gun(?) and desablers L claw, and a Double saber (x2). The boys are always asking me how to find the special items, egg dohicky,and spead needles, C-Sorcerer's Cane those things..so what i am asking is more than kill that guy or this guy, maybe you can help me so that they can at least keep on searching for those items. (i will not allow them to trade with other than those we know, and encourage them that the game is finding those items, and saying to your brother..ha, ha! look what i got..(and they will!) hope you can help and if you see me online..(Beany/human ranger)thanks for the help!

Spy
Mar 13, 2001, 02:45 AM
haha, if I knew where to get those items I would keep em.

Maverick
Mar 13, 2001, 02:52 AM
I can only speak for myself, but I've found 3 s-beat arms from Delsabers in the Ruins on Hard mode (weird, eh?). Since I've moved to Very Hard, I've found no parts whatsoever. I'm thinking of going back to Hard to look for some more Sbeats for trade. Heh.

Never had a Sinow drop a Delsaber arm before, though...

Draekkan
Mar 13, 2001, 02:59 AM
By my experience, I say IMO that finding rare items depend on both luck (real, not stat) and a combination of LVL, EXP and Time Played. There is no other way I can explain my recent good fortune (it's on another post on this board). right after I lvl'ed, I found my first "Medium Rares" (Delsaber's Arm, Celestial Shield, Fake Agito). That may not sound spectacular, but ALL I found before were DB's Sabers, Varistas, Blade Dances and the random Ranger Special.

So I cannot say any more from my experience except just keep going at it and you'll be rewarded.

Lord_Ariakas
Mar 13, 2001, 03:14 AM
Hey Mav. I'm glad to hear someone else has found s-beats in the ruins on hard. Everyone I tell doesn't believe me. What's your section id?

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Lord_Ariakas on 2001-03-13 00:15 ]</font>

Spike
Mar 13, 2001, 03:24 AM
I found S-beat's from a Delsaber on Hard Ruins too. My ID is Yellowboze...

Oh, you can find Spread Needle in V-hard Ruins in a game created by a Viridia. No other ID can find it besides Viridia. C-Sorcerer's Cane can be found from a Chaos Sorcerer. It's very rare though.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Spike on 2001-03-13 00:30 ]</font>

Lord_Ariakas
Mar 13, 2001, 03:27 AM
Ok Spike. My char was yellowboze too...i suspect Mav's Id is yellowboze as well.

Crawurm
Mar 13, 2001, 03:37 AM
I heard that the Egg gun thingy can be gotten by playing the Sonic2 demo and get an S rating (the game saves on your PSO data and puts it in your inventory/Bank but i think this is false but have yet to try myself) so you can try this.

nei
Mar 13, 2001, 04:06 AM
hey i will tell you one thing, you can get an agito about anywhere. i have found 2 so far, one in normal ruins and the other in the very hard forest. i have also found photon claws in the v. hard forest.

Excalibur
Mar 13, 2001, 08:29 AM
On 2001-03-13 00:27, Lord_Ariakas wrote:
Ok Spike. My char was yellowboze too...i suspect Mav's Id is yellowboze as well.

I'm a HUnewearl on Lv. 66. My Section-ID is ORAN and I have found S-beats and Delasabers right arm on Normal.
I think it was in the cave, but I'm definetly not sure about it..

greetings from switzerland
Excalibur

Ps. In which quest do I find the right tekker to discover this two items?? thnxs for any hint..

beany
Mar 14, 2001, 11:00 PM
thanks for the help so far. we are still looking for all the rares. You guys help.
laterz

Maverick
Mar 14, 2001, 11:26 PM
Lord_Ariakas -- Yep, I'm also YELLOWBOoZE. I find S-Beats in the same spot all the time -- Ruins 2, hard mode, offline from a Delsaber (of all things).

Mitsurugi
Mar 15, 2001, 12:26 AM
I'm SectionID Whitill.. anybody out there that can give me a few tips for rare item hunting?
All I find are Varista's, DB Sabres and the occasional Fire Stick Which I cant use.
Oh I do have a Delsabres Right arm.. do I need the left before I can change them? And where do I change them into weapons again?

Seutekh
Mar 15, 2001, 12:31 AM
You can do them one at a time, Mits.

Find Dr. Montegue in "Dr. Osto's Research" quest AFTER completing the "Doc's Secret Plan" quest. (You'll probably have to complete them all) This can be done on any difficulty setting, although ypou have to have already completed "Doc's Secret Plan" on that difficulty.

dev1nsan
Mar 15, 2001, 05:26 AM
For whitetills I've found a double saber, Dragon Slayer, Book of Katana, And my beloved SUPRESSED GUN. that's all.
Oh and has anybody ever FOUND one of the super rares like Heaven Punishment. Tell the truth.

darvos
Mar 15, 2001, 07:03 AM
On 2001-03-15 02:26, dev1nsan wrote:
For whitetills I've found a double saber, Dragon Slayer, Book of Katana, And my beloved SUPRESSED GUN. that's all.
Oh and has anybody ever FOUND one of the super rares like Heaven Punishment. Tell the truth.[addsig]

i'm a whitill as well. I also found a surpressed gun, but since i got it so early, i didn't know what to keep. i SOLD it to make room for a crush bullet... other than that, i've found 4 double sabers, 4 photon claws, 1 1980 agito, flowen's shield.

Viper3
Mar 15, 2001, 01:04 PM
Mitsurugi: That's the same exact stuff I was finding with my Yelloboze character. Varistas & DB Sabers were popping up like they were going out of style. Apparently these are "common" rares that everybody can find. I switched to Whitill after talking to several Sega reps who said it was a good Section ID to find the rares I was looking for (Double Sabers, Photon Claw, etc.) They also said that Whitill was one of the best Section IDs to find Mag cells. Not sure what they do, but all the reps said everybody is apparently looking for them, so I figured I'd take their recommendation. I just started Mines-Normal this morning, so I haven't found any rares yet.

Rei
Mar 15, 2001, 03:35 PM
I found s-beat and delsaber's arms in normal ruin 1 while on the way to take pics. They were found in the room where the waterfall is.

Also, I found 3 dbl sabers in v-hard mine(1 from my game, yellow, 2 from others), fake agito in v-hard forest( Online, yellow), sacred guard in v-hard ruin(offline).

beany
Mar 16, 2001, 02:01 AM
HEY ALL! Thanks for the help. One of my boys is on vhard and finding better items..(if it wasn't for me makin a paycheck,i would be online ALL the time! thanks

beany
Mar 19, 2001, 11:30 PM
BUMP

Mei-Lin
Mar 19, 2001, 11:53 PM
HUnewearl lvl 60 BLUEFULL

I found a Lavis Cannon and Caduceus all in the same game in V.hard Ruins Online.
Lavis: It was in the last treasure room after the long hallway before the Boss! =)
Caduceus: in the last area before going to Ruin 3, the treasures on the side where you have to turn off the laser.

I hope this helps you! =)

Fargo
Mar 20, 2001, 01:03 AM
No tekker can discover these items...

You have to complete every guild quest to 'unlock' them all - as in you can play any quests in any order as many times as you like. Then, you have to open a quest up that features Dr Montague (a force NPC) in the lobby.( Such as DR Ostos' Research or the one after)Complete the task, but before you collect your reward money, Put your S.Beat arm or Delsabre arm (or C.Bringers arm or Pan Arms or Slicer of Assasin or...) into your inventory, and speak to Montague, he will take it and give it back as an equipable weapon. And then... JOY!
Oh, and by the way, if you find Delsabre's LEFT arm, you're a lucky guy. When your equipped with both the Delsabre Buster and the Delsabre shield, you're a proper force to contend with!

Thanks to those here who helped me on this subject in my hour of need a few days ago!

Ziro
Mar 20, 2001, 03:13 AM
Hey I would glady help u guys out in ruins. Since I unlocked v-hard ruins 3 weeks ago I've found 2 spread needles there. I'm viridia so I guess thats what your suppose to find there. I've also found an inferno bazooka, 3 photon claws, some vises and justices with some nice %'s, and a dbl saber. If your interested in joining me sometime I'd be glad to help u.

Zir0
===
Level 100 HUmar