PDA

View Full Version : Item: Is Holy Ray worth it for a Force?

Noone
Jun 6, 2003, 05:23 PM
I'm just looking for a range weapon for my Force, bluefull, is Holy Ray any good?

Ryuzaki00
Jun 6, 2003, 05:32 PM
i guess holy ray is alright, since it's special is seize or arrest or something. tho i'd use it on a FOmar/FOmarl since they have better atp than a FOnewmn/FOnewearl. just my opinion. for the latter two, i'd definately go w/tech boosting weapons or guns w/hit that drain hp or tp.

Noone
Jun 6, 2003, 06:33 PM
I guess since i'm a fomar i'll try to get one, thanks.

dude3282
Jun 6, 2003, 07:19 PM
Question: what section ID would be great for finding one? Yes, I'm not a dummy, I can go to the item findings and see who CAN find, I just want to know which ones are easier.

Ryuzaki00
Jun 6, 2003, 07:26 PM
On 2003-06-06 17:19, dude3282 wrote:
Question: what section ID would be great for finding one? Yes, I'm not a dummy, I can go to the item findings and see who CAN find, I just want to know which ones are easier.

um, i heard it was bluefill (or atleast that's what someone told me when i had my RAmar who was bluefill, before i got corrupted...but they coulda just said it because i had such a bad id for a ranger...LOL, j/k). yeah, tho i think it's bluefill.

Soukosa
Jun 6, 2003, 07:43 PM
Bluefull can get it the easiest since it comes from the Sil Dragon. Pinkal, Greenil, and Yellowboze get it from Dal Ra Lie, so it could be harder to get it with those. I got one on my second try with my Pinkal.

Nishpa
Jun 7, 2003, 02:06 AM
2nd time ?!
Lucky...
I'm on my 58th try in pinkal and still no holy ray
(same thing happened to me with getting a god/battle)

Soukosa
Jun 7, 2003, 02:37 AM
58 tries and nothing? Wow. Someone else here is having problems getting a Holy Ray, only with Bluefull and the Sil Dragon. I gave them a theory I have on rares and they're going to try to see if it helps them. If you'd like I can tell you my theory so you can try it, let me know (preferably by PM).

silvermax
Jun 7, 2003, 04:03 AM
funny story ... well not funny but anyway, ive been running ult caves with my pinkal, must have HolyRay,

but after my 10thish try today, he gave me 2300$ oh well, im really starting to think that beat times has somthing to do with rares....i duno, i just need somthing to blame for not finding anything

like today BEFORE i ran ult caves, i ran V-hard caves once, got 2 photon drops an ice staff, and a add slot, then after De ro le, did an Addicting food run same diff, after adicting food, was over, i finaly got a Double saber WOO its so fun even if it does suck 0/0/0/0 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif, a silence claw with 0/15/30/30,a Brionac(partsin thingy),2 more ice staffs a storm wand, 3 more P-drops, some grinders and a Luck mat http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

i was hot... so i go to ult, noda zip zilch zero.. oh but i did get a lvl, so i cant complain that much

lvl 108... need to update sig soon

Nishpa
Jun 7, 2003, 11:32 AM
Silvermax, you should try doing the unsealed door quest for some runs instead of going all the way through caves. You work your way up from mines 2 to da ral lie, a shorter path overall. It's much faster and you have mome to distract the enemies; and most importantly, no megid http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Soukosa
Jun 7, 2003, 12:08 PM
On 2003-06-07 02:03, silvermax wrote:
but after my 10thish try today, he gave me 2300$ oh well, im really starting to think that beat times has somthing to do with rares....i duno, i just need somthing to blame for not finding anything

Try around 398 beats, that when I found mine.

malinko
Jun 7, 2003, 03:08 PM
IMO I would say that the HOLY RAY is not worth it for Forces. You'll dish out more damage with high hit % vulcans. Might be good on Falz or something though... (or where range is needed)