PDA

View Full Version : dark falz swipe damage?

sr
Jun 6, 2003, 11:31 PM
dark falz has a fixed swipe and light damge in his final form. i need to know what that amount is in hard vhard and ult, if anyone can help out its extremly apprecitated

WhiteWolfORB
Jun 6, 2003, 11:34 PM
I'm willing to help with the swipe, as for his grants I can tell you it sucks as long as your carrying a frame/shield/resist light item above 20. I've taken a 93 Fomar into a Ult Falz fight and his grants wasn't even hitting me for half health (while the sorcerers were taking me down to around 12). I'll log on and do a few falz runs to see the swipe damage... (rhetorical)Although there is one thing, doesn't defense/deband lower damage? I'd have to unequip my barrier & armor (which in turn would lower my resist/Attributes) to see his TRUE swipe damage....

WhiteWolfORB
Jun 6, 2003, 11:38 PM
Heres an idea (before I go see falz), how bout you try something along the lines of this...

normal falz swipe damage

It is safe to say if you have 200 HP and 140 Defense, you will survive his swipe with "50" health"

(completely made up stats there)

That would make it a little easier if your ever willing to post the info for a guide.

Murky_Death
Jun 6, 2003, 11:45 PM
On 2003-06-06 21:31, sr wrote:
dark falz has a fixed swipe and light damge in his final form. i need to know what that amount is in hard vhard and ult, if anyone can help out its extremly apprecitated

this guide tells all his attacks and damage
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=948

LollipopLolita
Jun 7, 2003, 12:29 AM
yes look at that guide, his atp is his damage per attack

you're going to look for the blade drain attack

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-06-06 22:30 ]</font>

K9999
Jun 7, 2003, 03:00 AM
It takes like 450+ damage off my lvl 79 force on VH online thats for sure. Only attack i cannot survive http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif