PDA

View Full Version : Battle: Cheapest Battle Mode Class

RoninJoku
Jun 6, 2003, 11:51 PM
Who agrees that forces are the kings of all [edited] in battle mode?!? >_< Maybe it's just me...

Edit by eRUPT: Please find a unoffensize/more mature adjective next time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: eRUPT on 2003-06-06 22:38 ]</font>

Chronos
Jun 7, 2003, 12:51 AM
I thought forces were the best, but in battle 1 a Ranger with a Frozen Shooter...is really good...

geewj
Jun 7, 2003, 01:00 AM
Well I prefer 1 on 1, FOnewm vs. FOnewm. Nothing cheap about that.

RoninJoku
Jun 7, 2003, 01:22 AM
On 2003-06-06 22:51, Chronos wrote:
I thought forces were the best, but in battle 1 a Ranger with a Frozen Shooter...is really good...

I guess I would definitely agree to the ranger with the frozen shooter thing...I just got [edit] up by my friend with one the other night....But the tables have turned! Cuz I have one now too >=)

[Let's do without the derogatory remarks. Next one will get you a warning.]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Prof_Frink on 2003-06-07 00:03 ]</font>

Bill
Jun 7, 2003, 10:30 AM
I think forces are the best because, they have all that tp and they can use every tech. I know this because ib BAttle mode people i have played with are afraid to BAttle my force.{I just know how to use forces very well.}

ChibiMyu
Jun 7, 2003, 12:39 PM
Some of it depends on what rule you're playing, but I'd have to agree that forces were given a little too much tech power. Being instantly rafoied to death by a fonewm for the first couple of levels in r3 hardly seems fair. I also like to rant about tech speed, which is one of the main reasons why I prefer humar over hunewearl ir r6. Fonewearl tech speed is fairly tame, but then again it seems unfair that my humar can deafeat one with barehanded tech speed. It's great for when those rude FO won't get out of your BA6 HU games though... meh. =/

I have to agree that playing class specific BA games is a good idea (ie. BA6 HU). Still, if you want androids on your team you'll probably going to have to ban all techs except the support ones.

What's the use of a frozen shooter if you can't shoot things? *shorts out the RA with long range zonde* hehe...

geewj
Jun 7, 2003, 12:45 PM
On 2003-06-07 10:39, ChibiMyu wrote:
Some of it depends on what rule you're playing, but I'd have to agree that forces were given a little too much tech power. Being instantly rafoied to death by a fonewm for the first couple of levels in r3 hardly seems fair. I also like to rant about tech speed, which is one of the main reasons why I prefer humar over hunewearl ir r6. Fonewearl tech speed is fairly tame, but then again it seems unfair that my humar can deafeat one with barehanded tech speed. It's great for when those rude FO won't get out of your BA6 HU games though... meh. =/

They didn't really take battle into consideration when they uped the tech power for GC PSO :/

I have to agree that playing class specific BA games is a good idea (ie. BA6 HU). Still, if you want androids on your team you'll probably going to have to ban all techs except the support ones.

Ya, but to bad for me there are hardly any FO battlers, so finding battles is extremely difficult.

What's the use of a frozen shooter if you can't shoot things? *shorts out the RA with long range zonde* hehe...

Dont forget jamming on the rabarta as they turn a corner near you XD

ChibiMyu
Jun 7, 2003, 12:54 PM
On 2003-06-07 10:45, Prof_Frink wrote:

Dont forget jamming on the rabarta as they turn a corner near you XD

lol, that one's good too... it's just that you never know which door they're gonna come from. I haven't played r1 much on GC, but doesn't it seem like fewer r1 players know ice trick? Not that knowing ice trick is gonna do you a lot of good in that instance... dimate draining... yum o.o;;

geewj
Jun 7, 2003, 01:00 PM
On 2003-06-07 10:54, ChibiMyu wrote:

lol, that one's good too... it's just that you never know which door they're gonna come from. I haven't played r1 much on GC, but doesn't it seem like fewer r1 players know ice trick? Not that knowing ice trick is gonna do you a lot of good in that instance... dimate draining... yum o.o;;

Its easy to know where they are when you use grants as a radar rather than an attack. Hehe..