PDA

View Full Version : TOLLAW DROPS!?!?

RoninJoku
Jun 7, 2003, 02:14 AM
I was just wondering if anyone knows a good way to make those damn tollaws drop their rares! I think i've killed enough to turn forest 2 into a lake of Tollaw blood!

I will have you lavis cannon/oroti agito/hangun milla

Guntz348
Jun 7, 2003, 02:34 AM
Well for oran, I've done and obscene amount of forest and HS runs, and I can say from experience that you're going to have a hard time gettin a tallow to cough up it's rare. For oran it's just a twin chakram, a simple 10 star dagger and I've only gotten one of them. It was the one and only time that I've seen a tallow drop a rare, save the occasional photon drop. I'm level 162 right now, 500+ hours in, and for quite a while that was my staple power leveling quest. If you really want it, keep at it, it will fall. It just takes time, lots and lots of time. Good luck!

Atax
Jun 7, 2003, 03:04 AM
Do Forrest 1 over and over, in Heat Sword.

Richard
Jun 7, 2003, 04:58 AM
Tollaws are among the stingiest enemies in the game.

Getting a simple 10-star (Twin Chakram, Red Saber, Red Handgun) can easily take 30+ Heat Sword runs.

Getting an uber 11-star (Milla, Lavis, Orotiagito) will most likely take 200 Heat Sword runs. Maybe more, maybe less.

RoninJoku
Jun 7, 2003, 10:21 AM
ah yes the HS quest.... too bad im not online yet.... Looks like ill have to stick with soul of a blacksmith for now.... (hopefully, i should be getting my modem soon though)

Kaply
Jun 7, 2003, 11:55 AM
Tallows can drop rares? I thought they were like Mothverts.

J/K they really are stingy bastards, hildetorrs come around with their rares more often from my experience as a Whitill hunting handgun:Milla? or Guld?

Omikron
Jun 7, 2003, 01:22 PM
Well, i didn't have any problem with my tollaw dropping it's rare, my HUmar is pinkal and i can get Luminous field from them, so when i was a bit passed 80 i thought i'd go and do HS to get one, but i realised i was too low level to stand a chance against online Ult enemies solo, so i decided i'd just clear the first room and quit, well, lucky me, one of the tollaws in the last wave of enemies dropped one. ^_^

GuerillaPimp
Jun 7, 2003, 01:31 PM
when i played VH, i had no problem getting Gigo's to drop the STINK FRAME. Now that ive made it to Ultimate, i havent seen not one Tollaw drop anything. Ive managed to find a STORM WAND, and an ELYSION.

Reenee
Jun 7, 2003, 01:51 PM
I'd think that Soul of a Blacksmith was the better quest to kill Tollaws?

Damn Tollaws won't drop me a Lavis for PURPLENUM! *cries* That's like, the easiest way to get one...