PDA

View Full Version : Special items

DarkForce_Red
Jun 7, 2003, 07:41 AM
On GC Version, is there any special chao you can download (i heard about tails and amy) and how does nights score attack work (where do you get it, can you play offline, how often can you play)?

Reenee
Jun 7, 2003, 12:11 PM
Uh, wrong forum to post this in!

If you go through Fake in Yellow, pipe back up to Pioneer 2 in the Telepipe given to you, then return back down, look for a sort of waterfall on the top of a rocky area. You'll hit it right when your A button on-screen turns into the Chat button, but don't push it because it won't do anything. Simply run alongside the rocky part until the cinema starts. You'll be later prompted to use your GBA to grab Tiny Chao Garden, and letting you download a super-pepped up Tails Chao.

I have not played NiGHTS Score Attack. You have to defeat a quest online about a boy who has these strange dreams. Just play this quest and finish it. I suggest you be very powerful 'cause there'z tons of Gees and such to deal with...in the dark.

Oh, and if you actually manage to beat the quest, you have to enter a "quest" called Pioneer Warehouse. It's not a real quest, like Gallon's Shop. From there, you can download any GBA games you are given the privlege to download.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shapiro on 2003-06-07 10:13 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Jun 7, 2003, 02:31 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=918