PDA

View Full Version : patch?

EliteDragoon
Jun 7, 2003, 08:54 AM
does anyone know what going to be on the patch for xbox and are they going to delete the hacked items and duped items?

Mizu
Jun 7, 2003, 10:16 AM
Theres a rumor going around that theres gonna be some addons downloadable. But I'm not sure if that fact is true or not

Robomonke
Jun 7, 2003, 10:17 AM
(chuckles to himself http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif) wishful thinking there buddy...

DeLiRiUmTrIgGeR
Jun 7, 2003, 10:17 AM
rather wishful thinking, little boy. i wouldn't bet my life on a patch for the XboX version

Starman
Jun 7, 2003, 11:17 AM
hacked items maybe - doped items unlikely.

ginko990
Jun 7, 2003, 11:21 AM
On 2003-06-07 08:17, DeLiRiUmTrIgGeR wrote:
rather wishful thinking, little boy. i wouldn't bet my life on a patch for the XboX version

Your sayig there isnt going to be a patch...ever...for the xbox version, you butthole.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-06-07 12:17 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Jun 7, 2003, 02:18 PM
there is always rumors that there is going to be a patch for this and that. it happens every week and i see threads like this every week. and every week, there is no patch. and that's not saying there isn't going to be a patch in the future. it's just saying there are always constant rumors that are just rumors.

ValiusTrigger
Jun 7, 2003, 05:50 PM
I was about to say something mean, but...........

I have to say your right there.

The rumors don't stop with just patchs either, they can be about weapons where to find them,how to unseal them,how strong theyy are. They can be about a new quest,an old on coming back, or even the double save going away.

Someone thought that it would be funny to watch you cry as you found out it wasn't true.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ValiusTrigger on 2003-06-07 15:51 ]</font>