PDA

View Full Version : Darn Mil Lillies

MaximumDrive
Jun 7, 2003, 09:05 AM
I was wondering if Mil Lillies die due to their self suicide, are you still able to get Rares from them? Or are you to finish them off first before they do in order to get the item?

rena-ko
Jun 7, 2003, 09:14 AM
you mean their turning and collapse?
don't worry - you get experience points from that, dont you? so you will get their rares as well.

Dhylec
Jun 7, 2003, 10:50 AM
some1's post gave me the impression that u have to kill the lilies to gain exp.
but if u think about it, it's wrong! 1 sucessfull hit w/any attack should score u the point..

oh i really hate the mil's meg.. it's powerful & scary w/other lilies around ;(

Foxx-
Jun 7, 2003, 03:44 PM
When you kill a lily, any lily, you get the normal exp amount. If they kill themselves through the suicide thing, then you get the exp as if someone/thing else killed it.

This is true with all the lillies.

Soukosa
Jun 7, 2003, 03:57 PM
I just went through Ult Temple with my FOnewearl and I found the best way to kill them off was with 2 blasts of Grants, after that, they would kill themselves and every Lily gave me 300 xp like it should.

malinko
Jun 7, 2003, 08:07 PM
From my experiences I would say you have to actually kill them before they suicide.

chaotical
Jun 7, 2003, 10:04 PM
you don't have to kill them before suicide...

geeze, it's not that hard to see the little purple exp. points, or the rare box underneath...

in ultimate, their suicide happens in less than a second when you hit em' till they have a tenth of their health left, and i always get exp. and have no problems with rare drop frequencies...

Electron
Jun 8, 2003, 03:54 AM
A Mil Lilly killed itself and dropped a Caduceus a couple of days ago for me.

MaximumDrive
Jun 8, 2003, 03:56 AM
The only reason why I ask is because I went through a crap load of Lillies till it finally gave it to me. Like about 10 or so. Damn. What a troublesome way to get an AGITO. And the funny thing is that I did a Soul Of The Blacksmith and I got another Agito, without even looking for it. The first one gave it to me when "I" killed it. The second "killed itself" and it still gave it to me. So I guess either way it really works out.

VulpesMundi
Jun 8, 2003, 04:00 AM
You don't have to kill lilies for them to drop stuff. Perfect example: the Mil Lily that dropped my Psycho Wand suicided. My FOnewearl wasn't strong enough at the time to kill it before it died on its own.

Deus-Irae
Jun 8, 2003, 04:11 AM
On 2003-06-08 01:56, MaximumDrive wrote:
The only reason why I ask is because I went through a crap load of Lillies till it finally gave it to me. Like about 10 or so. Damn. What a troublesome way to get an AGITO.

hmmm, you obviously never played V.1 or V.2!!!
they are practically common now!

MaximumDrive
Jun 8, 2003, 08:16 AM
Wow. For real? Well guess what? I was doing a run just for the hell of it again and I got yet another one. I don't know if NeoPhatNuts wants to know the beat time but I wrote it down. It was 332 and 337 in the Waterfall Tears Quest. I don't know about the beat time theory but it's extremely posssible that Rare enemies might relate to "Beat Time". I was piping for no reason(Got so used to it that I did it like 4 more time and poof another was there)and he dropped anopther Agito. Man, if only it was that easy for the Lavis Cannon. Damn you Gibbles.