PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Distractions!

dude3282
Jun 7, 2003, 12:55 PM
Dad just bought me Metroid Prime. He probably did it on purpose, he wants to destroy whatever remnants of a life I had. I'm already addicted to PSO as much as you can be, when you've been corrupted twice. Now, this! I rented Metroid over Christmas break, and told Dad to keep that game away from me if he wanted me to pass the ninth grade. Well, I passed.

Love/hate relationships. Don't you just love/hate them.

Ness
Jun 7, 2003, 01:00 PM
Heh heh. I have already passed the 10th grade!!

ABDUR101
Jun 7, 2003, 05:00 PM
On 2003-06-07 11:00, Ness wrote:

I dropped out before 10th grade and now have a great job and most likely opening up a new therapy company!

...hurray.

I think it's pretty cool that your dad bought you MP though, it's really nice when someone in your family knows you well enough and can surprise you like that. =)

Ness
Jun 7, 2003, 07:12 PM
On 2003-06-07 15:00, ABDUR101 wrote:

On 2003-06-07 11:00, Ness wrote:

I dropped out before 10th grade and now have a great job and most likely opening up a new therapy company!

...hurray.

I think it's pretty cool that your dad bought you MP though, it's really nice when someone in your family knows you well enough and can surprise you like that. =)

Darn, that kinda makes working hard and getting an education seem pointless.

RavenTW
Jun 7, 2003, 09:03 PM
If you need any help with the game, ask. MP is awesome as heck, and it kinda sucks to be so addicted that it's hard for you to pass your Freshman year.

*curses the Auto turret that killed him and forced him to restart the dash to Thardus*

dude3282
Jun 8, 2003, 06:17 PM
Heheheh. I know how cool it is. The last half of the year, I'd sit in English class, sorta space out and I'd hear the Metroid start screen music in my head. I'm addicted. I just got to the Phendrana (sp?) Drifts, and that place looks awesome. Still no sign of another boss. Got the space jump shoes and the boost ball, though.

Heck yeah, I love it. Seriously, my dad's pretty cool.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dude3282 on 2003-06-08 16:20 ]</font>