PDA

View Full Version : "KM" The lamest portion of Battle Mode...

Vyon-Eht-Nioj
Jun 7, 2003, 05:48 PM
I gotta say, KM is the most annoying (and cowardly) thing ever to be installed into battle mode. Why the hell was thiseven put in? I can't say how many battles I've lost because I left someone with 20 or less hp, and they killed themselves... why can't they have an option of whether you want friendly fire or not?

What's worse is that people know I'm right about KM, and instead of providing a decvent argument, they say I'm a noob (when I'm a v1 vet, lol).I just ignore the comments, knowing that coward wins are what they're used to...

This is why I don't often play BA6, especially when there's a group of 4... I'd rather play R3 with a group of 4 people... random killing! Everyone for themselves, instead of "OMG OMG KM! KM!"

KM, the cowards' way out... feel the same way? Or will I get a bunch of whiny bitches calling me noob? Let's see...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vyon-Eht-Nioj on 2003-06-07 16:11 ]</font>

Trickstr
Jun 7, 2003, 05:53 PM
On 2003-06-07 15:48, Vyon-Eht-Nioj wrote:
I gotta say, KM is the most annoying (and cowardly) thing ever to be installed into battle mode. Why the hell was thiseven put in? I can't say how many battles I've lost because I left someone with 20 or less hp, and they killed themselves... why can't they have an option of whether you want friendly fire or not?

What's worse is that people know I'm right about KM, and instead of providing a decvent argument, they say I'm a noob (when I'm a v1 vet, lol).I just ignore the comments, knowing that coward wins are what they're used to...

This is why I don't often play BA6, especially when there's a group of 4... I'd rather play R3 with a group of 4 people... random killing! Everyone for themselves, instead of "OMG OMG KM! KM!"

KM, the cowards' way out... feel the same way? Or will I get a bunch of whink bitches calling me noob? Let's see...

noob, only joking, I agree with you.

geewj
Jun 7, 2003, 08:52 PM
The reason so many people people like R6 so much is because there is so much strategy involved. Sucides are part of that strategy. It makes you cautious of leaving someone at low HP, and it introduces fishing for low HP. In 1 on 1 force battles if I'm out of tp except for one zonde then I know what I need to let hit me so I can be in suicide range. So If I need a zonde to hit me, ill keep my distance out in the open and fish for a zonde. If I need a razonde ill hide near them behind a wall. Maybe one reason you don't like this is because you perfer the random killing style of R3. There is nothing wrong with that, that is just what you perfer. But dont claim that other's people strategy is cowardly just cause you dont understand/enjoy it.

Vantamiath
Jun 7, 2003, 11:44 PM
I don't mind km's in team rule 6, because km's show teamwork and skill. I do, however, get rather annoyed in 1 on 1 matches when I lose to someones km's.

Solution?

No one on one.

M8TRIX
Jun 8, 2003, 01:09 AM
kill me

SkyHawkX
Jun 8, 2003, 02:19 AM
You being a V1 vet has nothing to do with Battle Mode.

So yes, he was correct; you are a noob. Cry about it.

malinko
Jun 8, 2003, 01:24 PM
While maybe you think it's the lamest part of Rule 6 strategy, it's one of the most important, and can't be changed whether you like it or not.

Vyon-Eht-Nioj
Jun 8, 2003, 02:32 PM
On 2003-06-08 00:19, SkyHawkX wrote:
You being a V1 vet has nothing to do with Battle Mode.

So yes, he was correct; you are a noob. Cry about it.

*cries*

Good argument. Unlike Prof_Frink, who didn't give a decent one that I respect. [/sarcasm]

Mr SkyHawk, I hope Santa drops a brain into your stocking. Thanks Frink for showing intelligence... I knew the ratio would be low lol...

As for changing the rules, malinko, DUH? I know the rules can't be changed, I just think they're lame, and there's a fine line between strategy and cheezy... oh well, as Skyhawk said, I'll just *snicker* "cry" about it... what an idiot...

AynRand
Jun 8, 2003, 03:32 PM
Play battle to win and if a km is required then so be it, I know if i fight in ba i want to win so if u can suicide its better for your points, deal with it

geewj
Jun 8, 2003, 04:20 PM
On 2003-06-08 13:32, AynRand wrote:
Play battle to win and if a km is required then so be it, I know if i fight in ba i want to win so if u can suicide its better for your points, deal with it

Battle to win is only part of it. Lots of people also battle to have fun, which is why things like reverser and staying behing a locked gate while winning are not tolerated.

Wewt
Jun 14, 2003, 05:26 PM
Me and friends developed more strategies to kill our own team-mates than strategies to kill our opponents.

Is it annoying and cowardly to the novice? Sure it is, because they don't realise its true use.

Is it annoying and cowardly to the expert? Hell no. It adds so much more pace, quick reactions and strategy into the game.

Vantamiath
Jun 15, 2003, 04:07 AM
A wise man once said...

"KM's > KU's"