PDA

View Full Version : Apologies to moderators

RoninJoku
Jun 7, 2003, 10:20 PM
Gomenasai!!! >_< Im such a n00b! Recently ive used a bit of offensive language and made many posts without first searching the topics...(especially in the challenge/battle mode forum) Just here to say sorry and I'll hope you'll forgive my behavior! =3 Next time I post i'll try to think about what i'm doing

Trickstr
Jun 7, 2003, 10:23 PM
hehe, the mods are desperate to give me warnings, I havn't done anything yet (to their regret) their ultimate goal is to ban me.

Vanango
Jun 7, 2003, 11:03 PM
On 2003-06-07 20:23, Trickstr wrote:
hehe, the mods are desperate to give me warnings, I havn't done anything yet (to their regret) their ultimate goal is to ban me.

Naw, you're not special. Mods just do their jobs, I doubt their ultimate goals involve PSO what-so-ever. You're giving yourself too much credit, the world does not revolve around you.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ABDUR101
Jun 7, 2003, 11:36 PM
As long as you learned your lesson and realise your mistake before it's too late, no harm no foul right? o_O

And yes, some people give themselves too much credit. O-o

LollipopLolita
Jun 8, 2003, 12:31 AM
some people and their ego and over active imagination.

Trickstr
Jun 8, 2003, 05:36 AM
On 2003-06-07 22:31, LollipopLolita wrote:
some people and their ego and over active imagination.

hehe, aliens want to capture me because I'm the most important human ever the FBI also want me dead but the CIA are protecting me, (LL are you in the FBI?)