PDA

View Full Version : nonono!!

hucasts_rock
Jun 7, 2003, 10:57 PM
I started my challenge mode runs yesterday and beat C3 and was too tired to go on so I quit..today I got to C9 and it took quite a while...I was halfway through when BAM! the stupid screen froze (fsod)...I was so mad, I was on a pretty good team too...strange I haven't had fsod in a certain level in months and it was only 2 times before that happened..of course, the Japanese challenge mode block had over 170 people in it...guess thats the reason...but I'm gonna have to do c9 again *cries* ...I vowed to get my S-rank twin by tonight..oh well x_x

GyroidFanatic
Jun 8, 2003, 12:17 AM
So? The first time I played through C8, I completed it and got FSOD returning to the lobby. The game never saved the records of it.

Rhete
Jun 8, 2003, 01:11 AM
On 2003-06-07 22:17, GyroidFanatic wrote:
So?

So he has to do C9 again and is upset, and rightfully so

rena-ko
Jun 8, 2003, 09:41 AM
gah, thats tough. and especially with c9 ^_^; my condolences.

soft reset while piping back to the lobby next time, i'd suggest...

PinkyBloodyArt
Jun 9, 2003, 03:29 AM
I am sorry that you FSODed, but we are
partly to blame for the high rate of
FSOD and the JP CMODE block. The server
is set up for 100 people and we sneak in
using choice search and overload the
block. If A6 is too full I look at a7 or a5
that way i may not fsod. You might try that.
also if you are on a full block join
from a lobby that is later like lobby6 they
are not full and this reduce your chance of fsod
when going back to the lobby, and if you are real
worried just soft reset or press the reset button
after you talk to the guild counter lady.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PinkyBloodyArt on 2003-06-09 01:30 ]</font>

hucasts_rock
Jun 9, 2003, 09:37 PM
uhh..it was DURING C9 not AFTER..I was only halfway through...anyways I've got my s-rank already and I'm off doing c-mode 2 more times..

PSO_Komodo
Jun 11, 2003, 06:09 PM
Ive got dc'ed 2 times in the middle of c2, once in c3 and once in c5. Also I got to falz on c9 and a teamate died after using 2 scapes and they were a RAcast!!! would have been my third srank too...