PDA

View Full Version : Love heart, is it worth it?

Omikron
Jun 8, 2003, 01:42 AM
I was looking for a high level armor for female androids (since they can't get Aura field) and i was wondering, is the Love Heart worth a spirit garment and 50 photon drops?

I saw that it has pretty low DFP for it's rare-ness, but the description says it goes up when a male character's around. (not like that's a problem, i mean almost every team has at least one HUmar or HUcast http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

What i want to know is how close does the male char need to be for it to increase, and of how much does it increase?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Rhete
Jun 8, 2003, 03:47 AM
Ever play towards the future on dreamcast? Remember the relationship test where you have to stand right next to your partner the whole time? Its that close, basically you have to be standing close enough to touch the male character, so its not really an option during combat

Primrose
Jun 8, 2003, 04:29 AM
yes,
you have to be quite near to get the defence boost. when near a male character, it boosts defence by 98.
but i dont know if its affected by character level or difficulty level, i was just standing next to Donoph in the Retired Hunter quest on normal difficulty to test it.
take note that the hearts only come up when youre near a male character.
however, i find it a very good armor, sure, Aura Field is better, but i think its worth the 50 photon drops and the spirit garment, but also depends on what section ID you are, meaning, if you can easily get a better armor, or if you easily can get your hands on spirit garment.
its up to you.

Sham
Jun 8, 2003, 11:14 AM
I'm pretty sure Love Heart is the strongest armor in game, (DFP-wise), when near a male. And since Android Females don't have the option of equipping the other 2 of the 3 best armors, (Lafuteria & Aura Field), you may as well get it.