PDA

View Full Version : PSO EP3 storylines...

SolRiver
Jun 8, 2003, 03:17 AM
took me awhile to translate it from both Chinese (thx to some chinese person on a chinese board to translate to chinese and Japanese)... but here it goes =/ (I hope I am the first one...)

----------------------
...Human, somehow learned to survive and live inside space

Probably ever since they can't stand the home planet Carol with the population explosion, and received some meteors that came from Ragol's space region.

Ever since Human received a type of energy that is called PHOTON; they began to search for a new world, and also created pioneer class spaceships.

1st is search, then it is immigration planning... and then it is action.

...Life slowly settle down, then children became young people, young people became adults, warriors became heroes, and heroes also became teachers...

A.U.W. 3105

Since who's main goal is to immigrate's Pioneer 2 reach and saw Ragol's surface explosion, time had already went by 22 years.

Since then, no one went down to Ragol again, and people started their Pioneer 2's life, and people also slowly fade away.

But, under this circumstance, people didn't know the plan for creating the city of Ragol is about to unfold, and the battle for the authority viciously hold above the new government...

Ever since the first government dismissed; that ship that has been floating on Ragol's space channel, Pioneer 2, has been searching for a new road...
-----------------------------------

I also posted one in Gamefaqs' board, anyway... sleep time for me (>_<)

and BTW, there is another part of the story line about what is "C.A.R.D."

In this game I am guessing you play the role of a principal or genearl =/ (like Principal Tyrell or General Natasha)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SolRiver on 2003-06-08 01:18 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SolRiver on 2003-06-08 01:23 ]</font>

Atley
Jun 8, 2003, 03:22 AM
Sounds cool, but i dont know how the fans will go down with a PSO card game.

Rhete
Jun 8, 2003, 03:48 AM
Holy, 22 years later? Crazy o.o

Sedyne
Jun 8, 2003, 08:01 AM
Card Battle *YAWN*

(Prays Sega knows what there doing)

...Then again we've all been proven Sega doesn't with them supposedly "losing money on the dreamcast"...and oh lets not forget the Saturn!....;3 =( *Prays harder*

CGoodness
Jun 8, 2003, 09:40 AM
PSO is screwed... unless they make a "proper" sequel of course.

ABDUR101
Jun 8, 2003, 11:47 AM
Use this thread (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=49726&forum=1&192) for PSO Episode III info, ok? =)