PDA

View Full Version : Dark Meteor

Interceptor
Jun 8, 2003, 12:44 PM
It says on this site that the Dark Meteor has 2 different attacks, what are they?

Jack
Jun 8, 2003, 12:58 PM
Same topic, but I've never even seen a Dark Meteor. Yet every Hunter and Force uses a Dark Flow or Dark Bridge. Hmm...

Reenee
Jun 8, 2003, 01:05 PM
I have a query too!

Is it true this is the only Dark-series weapon that can combo?

Oh, and I've seen the Dark Meteor. Its attacks are similar to what Olga Flow does in his first phase:

1. Normal attack: It's like those green orbs OF tosses...
2. Special: the large, green sword beam OF fires.

I just don't remember if that thing can combo...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shapiro on 2003-06-08 11:08 ]</font>

Foxx-
Jun 8, 2003, 01:10 PM
I've got a Dark Meteor. They aren't used much, as the side-effects of it are rather undesirable, and the Psycho Wand is about on-par with it, not to mention easier to get.

None of the dark weapons can combo, insofar as I know (I don't have the MST on my fonewearl to use the meteor yet), and the Psycho wand can.

scmfxt
Jun 8, 2003, 01:14 PM
Dark Meteor does not combo.. (I think).. I'll have to test it out. I don't use it because it suck. I only use it just to see Red Ring Rico at the end of battle.

scmfxt
Jun 8, 2003, 01:18 PM
On 2003-06-08 11:10, Foxx- wrote:
I've got a Dark Meteor. They aren't used much, as the side-effects of it are rather undesirable, and the Psycho Wand is about on-par with it, not to mention easier to get.

None of the dark weapons can combo, insofar as I know (I don't have the MST on my fonewearl to use the meteor yet), and the Psycho wand can.

Foxx, Dark Meteor is a Ranger weapon. You are referring to Dark Bridge for Force that have those side effects.

malinko
Jun 8, 2003, 01:29 PM
On 2003-06-08 11:14, scmfxt wrote:
Dark Meteor does not combo.. (I think).. I'll have to test it out. I don't use it because it suck. I only use it just to see Red Ring Rico at the end of battle.

DARK METEOR doesn't combo.

Electron
Jun 8, 2003, 05:17 PM
On 2003-06-08 11:10, Foxx- wrote:

The Dark Bridge can combo.

dj_dan
Jun 8, 2003, 05:57 PM
Ok here's the downlow on the DARK weapons.

Dark Bridge
- Randomly causes Freeze/Paralysis/Confusion/Poison
+ Boosts Grants and makes Megid Penetrate
+ Can combo (but useless as a melee weapon)

Dark Flow
- Can not combo
+ Can perform a crazy special attack
- For the special attack to work you must be at 10% or less of you total hp.

Dark Meteor
- Can not combo
+ Can fire a strong spread of purple bullets
+ Can fire a green beam that pierces like a photon launcher

ExcelExcel
Jun 8, 2003, 07:05 PM
Kinda right DJ Dan. There is one very good purpose for the Dark Meteor: Temple Ob Lily assassination. The Green special attack of the Dark meteor passes through solid objects, a bit advantage over photon launchers and even Snow Queens in certain areas (temple maze areas). My RAmarl only uses it for said occasions. Everywhere else, a Snow queen pierces just as good if not better with special

RoninJoku
Jun 9, 2003, 12:23 AM
I would certainly love to get my hands on that dark meteor for my RAmar!!! I dont care if it cant combo attack! After all thats why I carry multiple weapon types around with me so i can handle each situation perfectly!