PDA

View Full Version : uk gc looking for legit players

auchmithie
Jun 8, 2003, 06:24 PM
I play pso a lot and i am looking for some legit players to level with (any level i have numerous characters). I can play anytime so would like to hear from anyone who would like a game.

SeraphinBlue
Jun 8, 2003, 06:58 PM
I am getting online soon and I myself was hopeing to find someone to go with before I did. So I would be willing to play with you it will prolly be a few days though.

auchmithie
Jun 8, 2003, 08:47 PM
That would be great let me know as soon as you are ready to go and we will meet up for a game

SeraphinBlue
Jun 8, 2003, 09:22 PM
I should be getting on in 2 to 3 days. What kind of Chars do you have

auchmithie
Jun 9, 2003, 12:31 AM
hunewearls ramarls fonewearls basically all of the female chars lol still deciding whether to make a racaseal or not but plenty of time yet i have 13 chars all in

Dime
Jun 9, 2003, 06:37 PM
I'll play.

auchmithie
Jun 10, 2003, 09:38 PM
can you give a beat time and a place and I'll join you for a game

SeraphinBlue
Jun 10, 2003, 10:26 PM
im up and online so whenever you wanna play i got a lev 103 fonewearl

Bill
Jun 10, 2003, 11:13 PM
Yo Yo im up for playing, i am a lvl 72 HUmar.

Ghaleon
Jun 12, 2003, 01:41 PM
i might be able to play today. just tell me what ship and block and all that and what time. i'll try and be there

Shimarisu
Jun 13, 2003, 10:48 AM
I shall be online very soon, I'll make my details public for the choice search, so if anyone wants to find me on Polaris 1 or Antares 8, look for people at level 20-30 or level 80+ (depends which chara I'm playing with). Age is left a secret.

I'll be either Shimarisu (level 83 HUnewearl) or Arion (level 22 FOmar).

I'm looking for legits and/or less childish people to play with. I'm going online now, so if anyone wants to meet I'll be flitting between Polaris and Antares as per.

- Shimarisu

auchmithie
Jun 13, 2003, 09:49 PM
I mainly play in polaris 3 beat time around 700 I'll hang around looking for anyone intrested in playing over the weekend

Shimarisu
Jun 14, 2003, 10:47 AM
See my other post looking for more mature players, I expect the majority of us will be legit. If you don't mind players from the US, UK and Europe all participating (as will end up to be the case) I can meet you on Antares 02 in about.... 15 mins, heh. Or tommorow at the same time (5pm GMT).

- Shimarisu

Raziel_Kai
Jun 15, 2003, 08:45 AM
I'd love to join any one of you for anything.
Be it Cmode, Area runs, Quest runs or just plain chatting.
Right now, I am at level 103, so I can go Ult with anyone and get smacked around as well as dishing it out http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

FabulousJ
Jun 16, 2003, 05:54 AM
Can I get in on this? I'm finally online and I have all legit equipment - which means I pretty much suck. ^_^
Just Kidding.
I think I do pretty well with what I have, but for once I'd like to be on a team where I'm not the only that's *not* brandishing a Snow Queen or Guilty Light + God Arm/Power/Battle (unless its legit)...
Just let me know a time/place and I'll be there!

jediknight007
Jul 16, 2003, 08:27 PM
I'm from the UK and managed to get online 2 days ago. I think it's quite boring going online and join a group and fight, fight and fight. Is this a clan for legit players only? And do you have to make a new character? If we all started at a similar level and only used legit items, it would be so fun.