PDA

View Full Version : Hucaseals Rock!!!

SeraphinBlue
Jun 8, 2003, 06:47 PM
I am tired of reading all this stuff on how bad hucaseals are. They are the best ata hunters and they have plenty of atp to make use of that. On top of that they never get touched with there god evade and if they have 100 luck which mine does i outdo my friends hucast that is 40 lv above mine and i hit more. So there is no reason to complain about them just make them currectly and you never have a problem

Harome
Jun 8, 2003, 07:10 PM
Does not matter who you are. Long as you are comfortable with yourself.

Aero_Ruisu
Jun 8, 2003, 10:23 PM
I don't believe I recall you ever reaching 100 luck perhaps you stretch truth to the point of lying.

MissJester
Jun 9, 2003, 12:05 AM
I agree, they do rock. Maybe you will see me around sometime, my HUcaseals name is Kunochi.

Detra
Jun 9, 2003, 12:14 AM
I agree. The only problem I have with HUcaseals, or any android really, is the lack of Resta. However, you do learn to play more carefully so you aren't going back up to the shop every five minutes.

I recommend the HUcaseal for anyone. Fun class to play as. Not to mention their awesome Double Saber animation...

Suppa_Buddha
Jun 9, 2003, 11:48 AM
Wooo! HUcaseals rock! Wooohooo!

SeraphinBlue
Jun 9, 2003, 11:51 AM
Yeah!!! im glad to here I am not the only one who loves the amzingly cool Hucaseal. No one can beet her ninja skillz.

Dhylec
Jun 9, 2003, 12:09 PM
hey my 1st & strongest gc char is my hucasey
she has limited designs.. but she definitely something to reckon with http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Mystil
Jun 9, 2003, 01:09 PM
And no matter how I worded it, people still miss understood my topic on HUcaseals.

Of course they don't SUCK

Jesus..

And to hell with evade...

And http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif..

Dab nabbit...

They got the ATA, they got the awesome ATP, they got the attack animation(that rules with any wep). They got the chest(ST is a bunch of freaks). They don't got no DEF(lol!)

They still rule.

And I use one. ^_^

ShieldDragon
Jun 9, 2003, 01:21 PM
Once upon a time I had a HUcaseal. Poor Kaeri... she got deleted...

I had this crazy idea to give her all the evade mats I could find, and I found alot. So, she wasn't doing all that great at lvl 100 offline ult.

Then I read a post here saying that the HUcassy was the worst for Offline solo, and that the HUnewhirl was the Queen of offline solo. I agreed.

I've got a hottie HUnewearl now, though! But I miss my HUcassy. =( She wouldve been badass online with some good double sabers.

SubstanceD
Jun 9, 2003, 03:07 PM
I love my Hucaseal as well. It's nice to know that there are others out there who apreciate what Hucaseals bring to the table.

gallaugher
Jun 9, 2003, 03:25 PM
On 2003-06-08 20:23, Aero_Ruisu wrote:
I don't believe I recall you ever reaching 100 luck perhaps you stretch truth to the point of lying.

I don't understand this statement. How could you know how much another player had in an individual stat like LUCK? Unless, you REALLY know this person. If that's the case you prolly should have said so.

Oh yeah, I've got a level 122 HUcaseal & she is my favorite character. I'd go on, but everyone else already brought up some excellent reasons why they're good characters.

Joe-Azlin
Jun 9, 2003, 03:32 PM
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love my HUcaseal. Shes lvl 96. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif