PDA

View Full Version : The best android

SeraphinBlue
Jun 8, 2003, 09:26 PM
I was woundering who everyone thinks the best android is I think its either Racaseal or Hucaseal. I mean a ranger droid can shoot there own traps to set them off and yes any droid can do that but how often does a droid hunter have a gun. But Hucaseal is really tuff really agile strong and has enough acurracy to hit as much as a ranger. So what do you all think who is the best android?

Aero_Ruisu
Jun 8, 2003, 10:21 PM
In my Dreamcast experience and much of GCN my usage of Hucast has tought me that power is good if you can hit. In PSO I think it is better to have a more accurate character but you need power as a backing. I feel Racast or Hucaseal are the best. I nmy opinion Racast*_*

Soukosa
Jun 8, 2003, 11:33 PM
The only droid that I've played is a RAcaseal and I really like them. I sorta do miss Resta in certain areas but I've learned to get along fairly well without it.

Sophmoric
Jun 8, 2003, 11:49 PM
On a team, a well played HUcast is unmatched.Their power is absolutely insane on high levels. But play wise, RAcaseals are just plain fun. Who doesn't like watching a tiny little robot girl shoot a gun twice her size?

Murky_Death
Jun 8, 2003, 11:56 PM
Racast is my choice. more accuracy than hucaseal and more hp.

Dhylec
Jun 9, 2003, 12:03 AM
if power i'll go for hucast..
but i go for look & something new so i pick hucasey http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

hucasts_rock
Jun 9, 2003, 12:12 AM
hucast..best base ATP in the game..but I hate it that they have much lower ATA than DC...in GC my HUcast is level 125 with 138 base ATA...in DC, my HUcast was level 101 with maxed ATP...but besides that, a couple of elf/arms++ and a pair of mechguns is the ultimately best weapon for a HUcast http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

RoninJoku
Jun 9, 2003, 12:14 AM
im going to have to agree on RAcast and HUcasseal being the best... Although, HUcast is cooler than RAcast, and RAcasseal is just so darn cute ^__^

MissJester
Jun 9, 2003, 12:27 AM
Does everybody just choose the character for the stats, or do you choose the character for they way they look. I barely see anybody pick characters for the look, its always, "this character has more ATP than this one, it must be better." I chose the HUcaseal cause she looks like a ninja, I gave her a Flight Cutter, Kamui, and Red Daggers, and i get a kick out of making her a ninja.

RoninJoku
Jun 9, 2003, 12:47 AM
dont worry... I agree with you! looks are important to me too...
thats why i dont use HUmar or RAmarl and make my RAmar to look like an android and my FOmar to act like a hunter... ^__^

i also even have a thread under rants on how there arent enough costumes in the game...

haha! my characters are so cool (loses self in dreams)

LollipopLolita
Jun 9, 2003, 01:03 AM
this might be interesting to you guys

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=listarticles&secid=34

Kaply
Jun 9, 2003, 09:33 AM
There's a problem with those charts -.-

It's a good idea, but it's like statistics you can give the truth and then the real truth. Those are the MAX POSSIBLE stats for every character. However once you factor in MATERIAL usage and MAG enhancements, you'll find that most of the characters won't ever reach all those stats. Also since everything's on the same scale based upon the highest stat number, the smaller stats, like ATA looks so insignificant -.-

Just me being nitpicky. But it is slightly misleading in that way.

Rhete
Jun 9, 2003, 03:07 PM
HUcast is the best droid, they are pretty much gods at higher levels. RAcast is decent too

HUcaseal and RAcaseal are both jokes. HUcaseal is like a HUmar without magic, and RAcaseal is a RAmarl without magic, though at least she excels in some areas like dfp and hp.

Look wise, RAcaseal is the only one I think looks any good

Shadow2290
Jun 9, 2003, 09:06 PM
MissJester: Seriously if you want a perplexing name for online name another one Kunoichi.