PDA

View Full Version : Drops

Stultus
Jun 8, 2003, 11:24 PM
Is there any sort of link between item drops and weapons/techniques? Is it simply a coincidence that I killed a Lily with Zonde only to receive the aforementioned technique on a disk?

Murky_Death
Jun 8, 2003, 11:53 PM
just a coincidence. items are already set for each entry into a level unless you leave or die. what you find from something have been previously set by the game.

Sophmoric
Jun 8, 2003, 11:55 PM
My guess would be pure coincidence. In my hundreds or hours playing PSO I haven't found any real connection between the two, but on the other hand, who really knows? But I wouldn't go out of my way to kill every enemy with a diffent weapon/tech to see.

Stultus
Jun 9, 2003, 07:17 PM
Yet another strange coincidence arises when an Evil Shark is put down with Zonde: a lvl 2 disk!

CGoodness
Jun 9, 2003, 07:54 PM
probably coicidence

Joe-Azlin
Jun 9, 2003, 07:55 PM
Heres a question for you. What are all these monsters doing with all these items anyway? I mean i can understand the ones that are enemy body parts, but the others im completely confused on. Like the dragon droping yamatos. Why does he carry twin sabers? Oh well I just thought it would be an interesting topic. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

SinkNoodles
Jun 9, 2003, 08:29 PM
they were stuck in his foot o.O

Stultus
Jun 9, 2003, 09:54 PM
..Not to mention a Garanz with a storm wand -_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Stultus on 2003-06-09 19:56 ]</font>

CGoodness
Jun 10, 2003, 03:27 PM
yea, how come an enemy drops a body part rarely? why dont you just go and rip it off?