PDA

View Full Version : Item Modifier Slot 1 codes...

NaVeR
Mar 13, 2001, 11:14 AM
I know the gracious CodeMasta has brought us this wonderful code for Item Mod. I just want to ask, is their anyone out there that has made up their own code and came out with something NOT on his list? If so post here and mail it to CodeMasta. This way EVERYBODY get what they want. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Socrates
Mar 13, 2001, 11:48 AM
Thhhbt. You posting up the wrong tree here, Naver. The vast majority of people here probably wouldn't use the codes if they were handed to them, so you're unlikely to get anything of use here.

I'd suggesting posting this on CM's board; you'll get far, far better responses.

Shala_
Mar 13, 2001, 12:06 PM
Go back to gsccc where you belong...
I doubt 99% of the people here tolerate cheating.. and i'm one of them.. do me a favor and stay off puck.. you have 10 other servers to choose from.. i don't wanna accidentally trade for a worthless imitation of an item.. I say that because they are imitations of the real thing.. and they would never be as powerful as finding one.. as the gamesharked weapons have a 0/0/0/0 (i'm assuming mabey i'm wrong) and pluses...
-Shala