PDA

View Full Version : MERCENARIES FOR HIRE!

Atrayu
Mar 13, 2001, 12:13 PM
Ok here goes. My and some friends of mine are thinking of doing something, not too original and we don't know if anyone is doing this right now but whatever...

Me and two of my comrades are trying to start a PSO service guild. Basically, if a newbie or even a hardened veteran needs any help being protected or finding a rare, etc. we are here to help. For a small price or trade, we are offering to be bodyguards for those who want to go out for exp. but don't have enough to begin with. If you need help finding a specific rare or tech. disk, we will go on with you and split up searching for as long as it takes until we find it and bring it back to you. Even if you just need a fourth player to beat Dark Falz because you can't on your own, we will be there. I am a Lvl. 72 RAmar with great armor and a good weapon, all at your disposal, we also have a high level HUmar and HUnewearl. Reply if anyone wants any additional info and any comments.

RedVento
Mar 13, 2001, 12:33 PM
Actually, I posted a message in the trade forum saying basically the same thing.. but in a funny infomercial kinda way(at least I thought it was funny) never did get any serious inquires... just some dude asking about protecting his prostate or something.

Sion
Mar 13, 2001, 02:35 PM
UU umm ive been thinking of doing the same thing lol guess a lot of people tought that ehehe but i got my idea from grandia 2 work as a GEOHOUND not mercenary lol or as a BOUNCER for hire because of my name being sion ?? which you could say is from the bouncer lol but didin't even tought of the name when i made my character eheh

Atrayu
Mar 14, 2001, 12:33 PM
Well I guess great minds think alike. I've been guessing there were other people with that idea. Maybe we all can strike a deal?

Zero101
Mar 14, 2001, 12:41 PM
If you need another high level HUmar in your guild.. I will join ya.
btw, nice Neverending story ref. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif
"Atraaaayyuuuuu!!!!!"... good movie

Atrayu
Mar 14, 2001, 12:45 PM
Believe it or not I'm 18 and my real name is Atrayu, my dad got so freaked out when he rented me that movie when I was 10 and sick to my stomach. Kewl huh? As for the guild, as soon as I get back online and find out how to start a guild I will post up a time and meeting place for us to swap guild cards.

Zero101
Mar 14, 2001, 01:09 PM
Your real life name is Atrayu?? You just became the coolest person I know. That is pretty awesome.

Yeah, whenever you get the details together on your guild, let me know. I am not much on the whole guild thing, but this sounds like it would be fun... and it would be nice to put a little honor back into PSO world.
If your guild has dupers/cheaters in it though, I will have to regretfully decline membership.

Atrayu
Mar 14, 2001, 01:22 PM
Let's put it this way...If I find out that someone in my guild is duping for items or using a Spread needle to kill off all enemies, they're out and will by put on my shit list. As for using duped items...I shun it but I know that some people don't know the origin of some traded items. As for Spread needles in general, I think me and few others that gain my trust can even have them outside of the check area. In other words, if I'm helping a newbie with exp. and we're chugging around the ruins, let's say we get surrounded by claws or belras, or something evn more painful; chaos bringers. I will whip out that gun and blow away as much as i can before he or myself get nuked. It's all part of the contract we have to agree on, I'll post that up when I'm done working the loop-holes.