PDA

View Full Version : GC: What Gives?!

Jecht
Jun 9, 2003, 10:31 AM
Okay. Well I traded in several games the other day expecting to get the GC Broad Band Adapter. When I didn't see it on the shelves I asked the man at the desk and he said, "They've discontinued them."

I might have been able to use my first free month this month since im not planning on going on vacation till late June.

Now I half to order it from Nintendo, then wait till October to play, because im not wasting my month on July and August when I won't be here.

Only place in the world to buy it now is Nintendo.

Though it is the reason I pre-ordered Soul Calibur 2.

DukeElrond
Jun 9, 2003, 11:09 AM
Did you try eBay? You might have to pay more there, though. =/

Nicholas-D-Wolfwood
Jun 9, 2003, 01:47 PM
I looked and looked for my BBA: best buy, nintendo.com, circuit city, everywhere. Until i looked at the last i thought would have one, Walmart, the one place where you can find anything you need. They had two of them sitting right in front of me. So i don't think they discontinued them, they just don't ship them as much.

So if all else fails, check the almighty Walmart.

Mystil
Jun 9, 2003, 01:49 PM
Think they lied to you...cause, when the BBA first was released, they still didnt make it in stores. Just the DUA(dail up). Stores are kinda priss picky with NEEDED products.

I'm pretty sure everyone had to order it from nintendo.

Nicholas-D-Wolfwood
Jun 9, 2003, 01:51 PM
I looked and looked for my BBA: best buy, nintendo.com, circuit city, everywhere. Until i looked at the last i thought would have one, Walmart, the one place where you can find anything you need. They had two of them sitting right in front of me. So i don't think they discontinued them, they just don't ship them as much.

So if all else fails, check the almighty Walmart.

Cannibal-Snowman
Jun 9, 2003, 01:57 PM
If you want to find a BBA or stuff like that, go to Gamestop. That's where I got mine. If you don't find it in the store, try gamestop.com.

MasterForce
Jun 9, 2003, 02:01 PM
We got a video game store here and you can buy used ones for 3.50 or new ones for full price

HiroTristar
Jun 9, 2003, 02:15 PM
On 2003-06-09 11:49, Silhouette wrote:
Think they lied to you...cause, when the BBA first was released, they still didnt make it in stores. Just the DUA(dail up). Stores are kinda priss picky with NEEDED products.

I'm pretty sure everyone had to order it from nintendo.

o_o I got mine when they launched, which was a week before PSO came out. My Gamestop only got 2 and I got the last one hanging on the shelf. But yeah, as someone else pointed out, you might be able to find one at Gamestop or Wal-mart, which is where I always see 'em around here.

Joe-Azlin
Jun 9, 2003, 02:36 PM
man i dont even know if i wanna get online because of all the dupes and hacks now but if i were to try to get a bba and get online i would check nintendo.com because i mean ur paying the normal price and you know that its always there so yea lol.

nine9nine
Jun 9, 2003, 04:13 PM
i love x

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: nine9nine on 2003-06-22 00:40 ]</font>

Jecht
Jun 9, 2003, 04:20 PM
Damnit. This still sucks becuase now I can't see any of you people till September. I still half to check Next Level then if they don't have it i'll order it from Nintendo.

I know they have it, and im not going hunting for the thing if im not going to use it till September.