PDA

View Full Version : Psycho Wand

Darvan
Jun 9, 2003, 11:23 AM
Hi,

Am curious I wanted to know where everyone is getting their Psycho Wand(s) from? Since from what I can see most Id's only have two confirm finds on it which would mean it's a very hard item to get. Yet here on the forums a large number of forces seem to have it. Any idea's on the best quest to seek for it? How long it took for you to get it etc.?

Yosho
Jun 9, 2003, 11:39 AM
I got mine from a high lvl friend who found it and couldnt use it.

RoninJoku
Jun 9, 2003, 12:25 PM
Puplenum caves pipe trick for me.....
thats the easiest way i know of.... (besides getting a duped one http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif )

LollipopLolita
Jun 9, 2003, 01:41 PM
consider the fact that a lot of people are too lazy to click on confirm

malinko
Jun 9, 2003, 02:07 PM
The easiest (this weapon is not easy to get) is to be a purplenum and pipe for a Mil Lily. 20-30 Lilies should do the trick. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

child
Jun 9, 2003, 02:33 PM
I would agree that Purplenum Caves Mil Lilly is the easiest place to get a PSYCHO WAND, but in my experience, 20-30 Mils is low... it took me 59 to finally get the wand, and I have a friend who just surpassed that number and remains wand-less. Then again, it could take you 1 Mil, as rare enemies are usually just mean to me.

Jack_the_Ripper
Jun 9, 2003, 06:57 PM
I started my own topic somewhat about this, then someone pointed me here, I've found 15 mil lillies taking roughly about 9 hours and I haven't gotten a pyscho wand. If you already have a high level Yellowboze, go for the Buclaws.

Maximus1
Jun 9, 2003, 11:16 PM
I would agree that Purplenum Caves Mil Lilly is the easiest place to get a PSYCHO WAND, but in my experience, 20-30 Mils is low... it took me 59 to finally get the wand, and I have a friend who just surpassed that number and remains wand-less. Then again, it could take you 1 Mil, as rare enemies are usually just mean to me.

Does your Psycho Wand have %s? If so, I would like to see it...