PDA

View Full Version : Droid/Fleshies

Nani-chan
Jun 9, 2003, 03:35 PM
I have really seen some unbalanced teams in c-mode.
An all fleshie team will have a very tough time.

Also if you are going for the best time then you want to skip those box rooms that have extra techs. A 2nd fleshie may be good if the force learns all the techs yet traps are so very useful.

Lastly my hune was awful in C1. every time the dragon fell she died. she couldn't use handguns due to horrible ata. Maybe I was just a bad fleshie hu/ra player but I do think hu/ra droids have the nicer stats for those positions.

Hucaseal was much better. She has so much more hp and the traps were so useful. In caves she could use autoguns.

For all the people who bash droids in the general forum due to lack of resta at least recommend them for c-mode. Thank you very much.

Valleo
Jun 9, 2003, 03:41 PM
Ive heard that Hunewearls are among the worst characters in Challenge mode, since the MST boost is pointless to a hunter in C-Mode, and the saber animation is bad ect ect. Im using a Racaseal for my first time through challenge and I think I'll still to Hucasts and Racaseals if I get to do any more runs through challenge.

PinkyBloodyArt
Jun 9, 2003, 05:32 PM
Hune and ramar(l)s are the worst chars for challenge
mode and least used, though they are fun to use if
you have done challenge mode many times and are
lookin for a challenge above the normal one.

Forever Zero
Jun 9, 2003, 07:19 PM
Human/Newman classes aren't that bad. You just have to know how to handle them right. I managed to beat cmode with my HUmar in 5 hours 27 min and a 0 death record. Your team is the biggesst factor in beating a challenge. If everyone knows what they are doing, then I think anyone can make it.

Hmm, for the dragon I think you need to estimate when he's gonna fall so you can run back. Also when he dies, you must get as far away as possible.

LollipopLolita
Jun 9, 2003, 08:20 PM
i know some people will disagree but this is what sega thinks

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=953

just to add to the conversation

Rhete
Jun 9, 2003, 09:41 PM
On 2003-06-09 18:20, LollipopLolita wrote:

I would like to see where Sega said those were the recommended teams, because it seems very off. They always have shown 2 HU, 1 RA, and 1 FO as the ideal team

The difficulty stars seem a bit off too, C9 isn't that hard

LollipopLolita
Jun 9, 2003, 10:35 PM
don't know either. i'd also like to know why a little bit more than just hucasts excel in cmode like they say.

Forever Zero
Jun 10, 2003, 03:44 AM
On 2003-06-09 19:41, Rhete wrote:

On 2003-06-09 18:20, LollipopLolita wrote:

I would like to see where Sega said those were the recommended teams, because it seems very off. They always have shown 2 HU, 1 RA, and 1 FO as the ideal team

The difficulty stars seem a bit off too, C9 isn't that hard

I agree, it does seem a bit off. C9 5 stars? Wooo...

Heh, well that's Sonic Team for ya XD I don't trust their guides much.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Forever Zero on 2003-06-10 01:50 ]</font>

rena-ko
Jun 11, 2003, 09:45 AM
if all players know what to do you can beat each stage with each variant of charatypes... imho..

but i found all android (H H H R) the easiest.

Rhete
Jun 11, 2003, 01:41 PM
On 2003-06-11 07:45, rena-ko wrote:
if all players know what to do you can beat each stage with each variant of charatypes... imho..

but i found all android (H H H R) the easiest.

Until C7, where you'll get eaten alive http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

My prefered team is 3 hunters and a Force. Rangers do nothing that HUcaseal cant in cmode

rena-ko
Jun 11, 2003, 02:03 PM
hm yeah, seems like it ^_^;

perfect team would be 3 android hunters and a female force (for resta range), i'd say...

btw...
<- 1 4// 7h3 1337!!!!11