PDA

View Full Version : What kind of enemy weapon part would you like to see made?

Jyo-San
Jun 9, 2003, 04:15 PM
Hello everyone. What kind of enemy weapon part would you like to see made? For me, I'd like to see the Ill Gill's partisan turned into a weapon. A Gibble's Claw would be funny I think.

NeoPhatnutz
Jun 9, 2003, 05:05 PM
For me? If there ever be an expansion to Ep 1&2, my vote would have to be on a super-Bringer's Rifle.

D-Biter's Laser. Even Dark Bringer can be tamed with the right strategy. But everyone knows and fears the Delbiter. A nasty opponent no matter how strong you are. Its beams are quick and ruthless. I'd like to see those rapid beams made into a Rifle of some sort.

Also, ya know what we need more of? Enemy Parts that turn into Shields/Armor. We don't have nearly as many choices on Armor or Shielding as we do weapons. That should change. Perhaps Sinow Zoa could give "ZOA CLOAK", a Droid-only Armor that cloaked part of the character for looks, while activating almost full camoflague when in danger, which would, say, increase Evasion 50% or so. A ZELE CLOAK could provide even better protection for Droids.

Logical2u
Jun 9, 2003, 05:16 PM
Savage Wolf's Rifle! It could cast Jellen and Zalure!

Electron
Jun 9, 2003, 05:52 PM
Death gunner's gun?! It takes an hour to load!

Claw (you know, claws in the Ruins). Go around and pinch your enemies with teh claw!

Chaos Bringer's pony tail! Moahahahaha!

Rappy on a stick. A little Foie and we have a barbecue party http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Hildelts horn. Shield. Casts gizonde randomly when you attack.

There's no end to them.. Only my tiredness sets the limit http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/panda.gif

lordinviso
Jun 9, 2003, 08:53 PM
Del Rol Le's tenticle. Id love to make that into a whip and crack n00bs with it.
Get BACK TO WORK! ::CRACK::

ExcelExcel
Jun 9, 2003, 10:02 PM
Nano dragon laser.
Regular attack is semi-homing shot
Special is piercing laser

Sinew-Zele fists
Special is Gibarta

Sinew-Gold Blades
Special is level 5 resta (great for droids!), but very low atp and ata (5 each, no grinds)

Sinew-Zoa fists
Special is Cloaking (lowers defense by 50, increases evasion by 100)

Bringer's Shield
Made from left arm

Mericarol Head
Shoots confusion bolts

Ill Gill Scythe
Randomly paralyzes, freezes, or instant death

Epsilon Shield
When hit, randomly hits enemy with RaFoie 5, Shocks/Paralyzes them, Freezes them, or kills them (low chance of paraylsis, freeze, and lowest chance of instant death)

Barba Ray Bazooka
Fires a big laser beam, randomly causes confusion

hucasts_rock
Jun 9, 2003, 11:10 PM
hildetorr's cane (that thing would be huge!)
casts and boosts megid

Ghaleon
Jun 10, 2003, 01:03 AM
a hildelt cane would be good too

Nai_Calus
Jun 10, 2003, 02:17 AM
A Love Rappy's Fan.

...Oh come on, don't tell me you don't want to see some big macho HUmar running around with a frouffy -pink- fan. XD

PatserGOUKI
Jun 10, 2003, 04:40 AM
Dark Falz ARMS LOL clap clap (POWER!)

Olga FLow LEGS, yo man i could see the whole forest with these!

De Rols Laser: Thats a laser!

PatserGOUKI

Ghaleon
Jun 10, 2003, 05:21 AM
Dark Falz ARMS LOL clap clap (POWER!)

Olga FLow LEGS, yo man i could see the whole forest with these!

De Rols Laser: Thats a laser!

PatserGOUKI

hahahaha that would be amazing to see someone walkin around with all of that

Duder_Cooter
Jun 10, 2003, 06:46 AM
Delsaber's po-go stick legs- We can use it to hop on enemies that wander helplessly into doorways. Ah yes, we can finally attack them without being attacked. I love it.

Jack
Jun 10, 2003, 07:35 AM
A Claw's body as a shield, and a PROPER Belra Cannon please. An Indi Belra's arm, spelt correctly, and with a Berserk special.

Dhylec
Jun 10, 2003, 10:37 AM
ahh pso's phantasy http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
thinking about it.. there's till many more enemies' parts that can be made into weps & armors
i keep thinking what kind of wep st could've made from gryphy's 2 huge pair of horns.. swords, blades, rods?
gigue's wing as a shield? lerol's tentacle as wep?
too bad if ep3 follows 2's style we might see more of this come true..

Monomate
Jun 10, 2003, 08:14 PM
the *real* Dark Flow...i mean...that thing is huge...and so much cooler than the small version!

Solstis
Jun 10, 2003, 09:15 PM
How about a Rappy's Beak? Your char would do the chicken dance and peck at people. Special would be confusion, b/c the monsters would be very confused.

lordinviso
Jun 10, 2003, 09:25 PM
Oh.. How about this for all you online battlers that go against Hunters with there duped bkb's and other swords.

Nano Dragon Wings- A pair of dragon wings that has the ability to lift your charecter off the ground and away from attackers. Lets see them hit you now without a tech.

Dhylec
Jun 10, 2003, 09:30 PM
On 2003-06-10 19:25, lordinviso wrote:
Nano Dragon Wings- A pair of dragon wings that has the ability to lift your charecter off the ground and away from attackers. Lets see them hit you now without a tech.

i dont have techs, but i can gun u down http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Ryuzaki00
Jun 10, 2003, 10:26 PM
On 2003-06-10 19:30, Dhylec wrote:

On 2003-06-10 19:25, lordinviso wrote:

i dont have techs, but i can gun u down http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

hahaha, gun him down w/a nano dragon bazooka. made from the blaster part of the nano dragon.

Dime
Jun 11, 2003, 02:27 AM
Enemy body part mags would be awesome.

Nano Dragon wing mags.

VioletSkye
Jun 11, 2003, 02:35 AM
On 2003-06-11 00:27, Dime wrote:
Enemy body part mags would be awesome.

Nano Dragon wing mags.

Heh that would totally rock. A little tiny Falz form 3 would be cool http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Redleaf
Jun 11, 2003, 02:47 AM
I would say a miniature of Olga Flow sword, since i guess there is no way i can even carry the full size one http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

lordinviso
Jun 11, 2003, 08:52 AM
They already have that. Combine a Olga Flow DNA and a sword type item. Make sure the sword is grinded to the max and that your charecter is of an appropriate level.

NeoPhatnutz
Jun 11, 2003, 12:56 PM
The ideas are almost limitless, as long as you're thinking of well-balanced items that would keep the balance of the gameplay in order.

Hmm, would an expansion of the GC/Xbox game be known as "Ep1&2 V2" ?

I think expansion to this should have a new difficulty...but what's a name that tops "Ultimate"? By far the strongest beasties yet, with googobs of EXP to be had, and the finest weapons available to find, but at a price: The enemies are absurdly strong in most areas; Ultimate East Tower's Epsilon could only be a taste of whats to come. I'd say it would be madness to try this area offline before lv120, and that maybe online access to this extreme difficulty would be barred until maybe lv150. A Difficulty for the Elite, where only the Elite can succeed.

A new level limit could be obtained...perhaps lv250. Already, it takes for-friggin'-ever to reach lv200, but perhaps the sky-high EXP earned in such a new difficulty could help ease that. Also, the new items here would be extremely powerful, topping even most 12 stars currently existing. However, they come at a price to curb quick usage by Tweaking: monstrous requirements. Some new Hunter weapons could easily need 1000 ATP, or worse for example.

New monsters may be asking too much, but there could be added elements...new weapon combinations, and perhaps a revamped fighting + targeting system. Here's an idea I've carried around for some time...

The Sabers. Quite simplistic in usage. Generally only swung two ways. Females swing it sideways at least once, covering some radius is the enemy isnt directly in front. The better of the two swinging methods, but at the price of higher lag time at the end of a 3-combo. Males swing faster and recover quicker, but I always turned off by their goofy-azz Headsmack-Tummypoke-GolfSwing method. So, what if there were different ways to attack with the Sabers? Different attacking styles? Ones you had to EARN.

Say, grant a new purpose for offline and some online quests by putting in some "Experts" and "Masters" of combat. These combat veterans hold the secret of improved fighting techniques. To gain new methods of attack to select and use among others you've aquired, you'd have to reach a certain Level requirement or Stat requirement. It'd also cost a great amount of Meseta for a lesson to learn a new Technique. These guys gotta get paid too, ya know.

They could also improve on current techniques, and ones you learn from them or others. For a price and other certain requirements, they could teach you to improve attack speed, power, increase Def/Evd power, or even original elements, like a 4th connectable hit or the ability to equip two similar weapons and use them in conjunction. Say, break it out John Woo Style and blast down an enemy with two Handguns or Mechguns, even target two different enemies at the same time. Also, maybe a Mechgun gains more power, but each one you find only gives you one, instead of a pair as always. You could focus on just one for more accuracy, or find a second Mechgun and pair them up. The classic way of attacking is then possible with more power at the cost of accuracy, but also allowing a combination of different Mechs, meaning possibly two different Specials simultaneously. You could target one enemy as usual, or with the addition of a learned skill and enough "focus", you can start targeting two different enemies at once.

While some arts would be limited to a single weapon type, some other arts could also be used to some degree with various weapons, while maybe granting special bonuses when used with a certain weapon. Say, a Special art to improve the attacking with Sabers. Perhaps since, they are generally the same type, the user of the Art might gain special bonuses when using the art with Katanas.

And those are just the experts. Masters would also exist in the game. Learning the best fighting arts from these guys won't be easy, however. Their requirements would be much more restricting. Not just requiring more out of people, but also limiting their special skills to a certain few classes, or even one. These guys may even require a certain rare item to even gain access to, they're so useful. While Experts would improve your skills with general weapon types, these Masters would be the key to increasing your skill with the rarer, unique weapon types, as well as the new GC/Xbox types. These Masters could teach bonus abilities that could increase a character's body strength, better mental abilities, focus better on accuracy, and such. Then, when the time and experience it right, time to improve your skill with the rarer varieties of weapons.

Improve to specialize as a Hunter. A Martial Artist could have added Strength and Def as a result of a tougher body. They could incorporate certain new moves into some Hunter weapon-type attacks, but would be able to bring the most improvements out in hand-to-hand combat. Therefore, they'd also be granted special bonuses with Knuckle-type weapons as well, and break out attacks that Jet Li could envy. Something new that could bring some serious use to the neglected Knuckles.

Hunter Assassins could learn the ways of stealth. Males could do this to a certain extent, but only Hunter Females could bring the full potential of this deadly art. Increased speed and Evasion, for starters, would be a result of the training. The Females would have newfound methods of murder with the Claws, multiple attacks as swift as the wind. Also, a special bonus is granted with them: New powers and attacks are brought out with the usage of two Claws. Make your own Catgirl/Wolverine and go berserk. Another great use to a lesser-used weapon Type.

While many basic Weapon Types could now be used dually in unison or with certain other types (Two Sabers, Dagger/Mechgun combos, Dual Rifles, maybe even Dual Swords with a REALLY strong HUcast), some existing Rares and new ones would have great strength, but at the cost of only being able to use one at a time. Also, some Rares couldn't be comboed with other weapons. And some weapons, like certain new ones, ideally wouldn't be able to be used in conjunction with another. Say, a minigun. Too bulky to use with another gun simultaneously. Besides, the chain-ripping stopping power would be all you need http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Well, I'll stop here, since I've said quite a mouthful. I hope this is a good idea, as it would greatly expand on the simple fighting engine and the RPGing element of them game, as well as a necessity for a difficulty even harder than Ultimate. Now if only ST would peer in here and see this...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NeoPhatnutz on 2003-06-11 11:07 ]</font>

Monomate
Jun 11, 2003, 02:01 PM
hmmm...a new expansion...interesting idea Phantasy Star Online Episode 1.3-2.1 With 2 new difficulty levels 'Extreme' and 'Elite', allowing you to reach level 300. All new weapons, all new MAGs. we need to get this thread to Sonic Team FAST!!!!!!lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: deathscythe_hell_custom on 2003-06-11 12:02 ]</font>