PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Ultimate Difficulty

Laca
Jun 9, 2003, 05:58 PM
How the hell do you activate Ultimate difficulty in multiplayer offline mode. For every other mode you activated the next difficulty lvl by beating the end boss on a multiplayer offline game, those that participated in the battle, could play the next difficulty level ONLY in those multiplayer games, otherwise they had to play their character on single player to activate it in a single player game. Well, my friends an I killed Dark Falz on Very hard, an no one has access to Ultimate. So whats the deal, for Ultimate everyone has to gain access by single player first or what? My character has beaten the very hard mode, so i do have access, they have not. Is this some kinda way to cockblock offline players to spending more time. Does every person need to play an beat Very hard on their own for each to have access to Ultimate?

Reenee
Jun 9, 2003, 06:06 PM
Multimode Ultimate is like Online Mode:

Every character who wishes to enter must be level 80.

Oh, and you have to also unlock Ultimate too.

Laca
Jun 10, 2003, 12:14 AM
Im not lvl 80, im lvl 73, my single player ranger has access to ultimate via me beating dark falz on very hard in single player, so what of the other 2 ppl, respectively 72 an 74. So all they have to do is reach lvl 80 to then be able to access Ultimate via my unlocking it with my single player game? Or, as stated above do they also have to beat dark falz (very hard) in their own single player games to join me in multimode offline (Ultimate)?

excecutor
Jun 10, 2003, 08:41 AM
beating dark falz has nothing to do whatsover with proceeding into the next multiplayer difficulty. it has everything to do with lvl. so after u reach a certain lvl, just quit ur game and start back up in the next difficulty. all players must meet the lvl requirements of 20 to access hard, 40 to access vhard, and 80 to access ultimate. also, whoever is the first player, if u want to start in someplace other than forest 1, like the caves or mines etc. then u must access and save ur progress in single mode.

InajaD
Jun 10, 2003, 11:04 PM
just adding information... the multiplayer offline is just like playing online, you can beat the whole game with your friends, but if you didnt do it offline BY YOURSELF, the progress WONT be saved..!! you guys can kick dark falz's ass 4zillion times and if none of you did beat the VHARD by yourself, you wont be able to play ultimate no matter what level you all are..!! So what you gotta do is go ahead and beat DF offline alone and than try it again..! if you're all above 80, you'll be playing ultimate in no time http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
have fun, good luck