PDA

View Full Version : Item GS codes.....

Serge
Mar 13, 2001, 12:52 PM
Yeah now you can have all that super rare items with a GS .... it really sucks

EnriqueHavoc
Mar 13, 2001, 12:57 PM
for better or worse, PSO is about to get flooded with every rare item in the game http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

EnriqueHavoc
Mar 13, 2001, 12:57 PM
oh.. every mag also. and soon every disk magic

Heero_Yuy
Mar 13, 2001, 01:11 PM
Hy i noticed one tihng that there is nothing for Sonic mag well there is still one item they will not get their hands onhttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif 1 RARE ITEM LEFT!!

X3
Mar 13, 2001, 01:27 PM
There is no sonic mag.

Phoenix
Mar 14, 2001, 01:49 AM
Thank you X3 there is absolutely no Sonic MAG or no Tails MAG. none so stop looking and dont try getting ripped off in a trade.

Glider
Mar 14, 2001, 02:17 AM
Luckly, I know a lot of honest players. I just play with them and try to ingore the cheaters. It's hard, but as long as I don't trade or accept stuff, the items will still be rare to e. Unfortuntitly, there will never be the experience of finding a brand new item, or having a item that other people will be jealous about.

VampireLR
Mar 14, 2001, 03:31 AM
Glider has the idea. So what if they found a way to cheat. I hold on to my rares because I found them. I have a twin brand that my force can't use but I wouldn't trade it for anything because that's like the first super rare I found.

Marlboro
Mar 14, 2001, 06:21 AM
Well if the games about to be flooded with items....please shower me with stuff all you want. What I eally need is the most is a field mortor(Yeah it doesn't exist but I can dream) so hop to it and give me.

Yeah right, these dupers are silly and would expect me to give them something rare when they could make it themselves. Just have to use my oh so whimpy Meteor Smash+9 with the 800 ATP or my Visk Rifle with a ATP of 999.

No matter how many uber items they have they don't usually have the skill or experience to run with the big dawgs without showing how fake they are.

Marlboro LV80 and still going strong.