PDA

View Full Version : Which Mission Move U the Most??

Tenton
Jun 9, 2003, 09:43 PM
The one and only Mission that move me the most will be SEEK MY MASTER. I still remember the first time I took that Mission my first eimpression is......WOOO~~~~this android(Shino) is so Q(cu~~te...cu's sound). Unlike other protect mission, i really try my best to protect her.....which is hard for a legit 17 HUnewearl. I had die so many times...but i never let her get one single hit.....I m proud to be her shield since she is sooo Q and I was soo move by her memeries @.@. However, no matter how hard i try, i can never protect her from the cruel fact. At the moment when we finally found her master~~~~he was in his last breath(which is fine by me, i dont care, we never meet). But why>o<why her disfunction herself>o<(this is the moment my tear almost drop @.@)....I actually freez for 30 seconds before i said"why~~~~~~??didnt u heard ur master??.....follow me.....>o<". I looked all over the net...but i didnt found any way to stop her disfunction herself....danm Sonic Team, what kind of story is this. After that night i still take that Mission many time, but not once finish it. It is too painful.

Great Sword Zoke u baster, u r the reason Shino is so upset, i wish i m the one that finish u off.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tenton on 2003-06-10 07:38 ]</font>

Reenee
Jun 9, 2003, 09:47 PM
*deciphers missing grammar*

Oh. Psh, that was hard quest with an average ending. Screw that!

Grave's Butler was pretty sad the first time, but I can never get over the quest featuring Shino. The name escapes me...

Auracom
Jun 9, 2003, 09:58 PM
I'd have to say Seat of the Heart. That gives such a great feeling. Even thought Elly keeps dying... oh i remember that feeling now its called anger.

Blue-Hawk
Jun 9, 2003, 11:11 PM
Q?

hucasts_rock
Jun 9, 2003, 11:28 PM
On 2003-06-09 21:11, blue-hawk wrote:
Q?

I too would like to know what "Q" is...

Nai_Calus
Jun 9, 2003, 11:40 PM
Hmm...

Knowing One's Heart is pretty sad... Poor Elly. Finally gets to meet her friend and he turns out to be a computer that's been messed up by the same crap that's messed everything else up and has thus decided to more or less commit suicide... No wonder poor El's comepletely fucking insane the next time you see her. >_>;;; It made me cry, although I cry at everything, including -happy- endings, so. >_>;
The Grave's Butler and Seek My Master were pretty damn sad, too. But Knowing One's Heart sticks out for some reason. *shrug*

Mechashadow
Jun 10, 2003, 12:10 AM
"The Retired Hunter"

......I dunno why. The end really gets me...

Ghaleon
Jun 10, 2003, 12:54 AM
i really liked soul of steel. poor Dr. Montague and Elenor go through so much trouble in finding Ult and when they get to her everything is about to explode and she sends a tp to town and gets them out of there and then BOOOOM!!!! no more Ult. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif so sad, but they copied her memory so they can make a new Ult http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif yaaay

Bit
Jun 10, 2003, 11:50 PM
*sniff* .. Battle Training.. Poor Ash saw that Booma claw one beat too late ..

Monomate
Jun 11, 2003, 11:39 AM
Soul of Steel. I mean, that one is just...so emotional...*sniff* watching poor Elenor struggle to find her sister...so sad (that and Elenor is just...how you say...'Q' lol)

also, for those wondering what 'Q' means, he explained in the post, its his unique little way of saying cute.

Nei3rd
Jun 11, 2003, 12:59 PM
Central Dome Fire Swirl quest. At first it was like something out of the movie Back Draft minues Kurt Russel and a catchy J-Pop song. But towards the end of the mission it feels so good to rescue the last guy. I mean you feel like a hero. But when you go back and talk to that chick and tell's you that there's one more guy you get all like "Oh, crap! I left someone behind!" and it gets crazy like that.

Jack
Jun 11, 2003, 01:29 PM
The new ending of The Retired Hunter is fairly shocking.

Dark_Cloud
Jun 11, 2003, 01:43 PM
i like the soul of steel quest i felt sad when ult went but was happy to find out that they were rebuilding her. fire swirl was a good quest shame i couldn't have left mome to die it it and the JP burning rangers song was crazy.

dropslash
Jun 11, 2003, 02:25 PM
Reach for the Dream get's me every time. I mean, all that correct spelling and grammar... *sniff*... sometimes, especially after reading some of the posts on these boards... it brings a tear to my eye.

That and quests like Soul Of Steel and Seat Of The Heart. They create such a mythos, a bigger picture of the PSO setting. I love learning more about the world the characters exist in.

LadyRedComet
Jun 11, 2003, 02:31 PM
Soul of Steel and Seat of the Heart. I think they are the best two quests in the whole game because they provide a look at the bigger picture (come on, who doesn't love government cover ups and big explosions?) of Ragol and Pioneer 2. But for 'emotionally moving', I'd have to say my favorite's Seat of the Heart. It almost makes me cry when Cal says "Elly...don't cry..."

-Lady-

Logical2u
Jun 11, 2003, 02:50 PM
What about the one with the cakes in it? Isnt it sad that they arent allowed to have choclate onboard P2? And that they had to go to a place crawling with monsters to get it? And what about all the work I HAD TO GO THROUGH?

And what about the Magnitude of Metal ending?
"it had to go say goodbye to it's master. Its all done now".
"THeir masters were all dead.........."

(SOBBING)