PDA

View Full Version : Battle of the Forces.

SeraphinBlue
Jun 10, 2003, 10:03 AM
Hmm I have been wondering this. I was wondering who everyones favorite force was and why personally I love May my Fonewearl I think she is the cutest and most fun to play with Charecter what do all you people think.

Non-Toxic-Crayons
Jun 10, 2003, 10:06 AM
I like both of the female forces cuz.......they are female http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
plus grants for fomarl and megid for fonewearl are amazing

Stampede
Jun 10, 2003, 10:07 AM
I prefer FOnewm if I have to choose one. They have the good looks (yes, they do, they dont look stereotypical for one), great attack spells and boost the one and only spell rafoie.

RoninJoku
Jun 10, 2003, 11:39 AM
FOmar cuz hes damn cool and has amplified Gi's grants and shifta which allows you to make him into a butch hunter! I also like FOmarl because she is gorgeous!!! Will you go out with me Lucrecia? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Manny
Jun 10, 2003, 12:33 PM
I'd have to say fomarl online and fonewm offline. I regret making my FOmar =/. All he is good for(to me) is an Ult Pinkal ID.

Slicer238
Jun 10, 2003, 12:56 PM
My FOnewearl because shes hot and her piercing megid is great.

Ghaleon
Jun 10, 2003, 01:00 PM
my FOmar and FOmarl Melface and Raven they are just the neatest 2 you'll meet

Solstis
Jun 10, 2003, 01:04 PM
Fonewm is the bravest of them all ;). Wearing clogs and fuzzy dice.

ShadowNINJA007
Jun 10, 2003, 01:20 PM
I like FOmarl, I have an awesome looking one, her Grants does 1.5x more damage, which is good.

Nani-chan
Jun 10, 2003, 03:01 PM
I love my fomarl. She loves to Grants sniper, and she has hp and def with support for close range too.

Nai_Calus
Jun 10, 2003, 07:05 PM
"The few, the proud, the FOnewearls"? I think you spelled FOnewm wrong. Doesn't everyone and their stupid hat on this board have at least sixteen FOnewearls?
Personally, I think they're disgusting. Children dressed like circus clowns, and people go around thinking they're 'hot' and 'the cutest thing EVAR'? Personally, I see something that looks like a six year old girl running around in what looks like half a skirt and panties, and I get sick to my stomach. It's revolting. Get over the Lolita complex, people, you're making my stomach churn. I won't go in to HUnewearls, this is the wrong thread.

As for the actual subject of the thread, the FOnewm wins hands down. High MST, fast unarmed casting speed as opposed to the FOnewearl and FOmarl's sloooooow speed damn near regardless of what their using... Bonus to the ever-useful Gi- and Ra-type techs. Nothing clears rooms and pwns things faster or better than a FOnewm. And don't say they're all ugly, I happen to like my FOnewm. He looks like a cute uke catboy and dresses like he belongs in the Renaissance or something. He's adorable. And he doesn't look like he's 6, either. ;-P

FOmars are nice and average, too... A bit like a weaker HUmar. Give one a good melee weapon, a POW/DEX Mag, some /Power units, be liberal with the high-level S&D and J&Z and you have a deadly killing machine. Give one a MIND/DEF Mag, no weapon, a Merge suited to the spell being used most and some /Mind units, and you also have a deadly killing machine. Very versatile. I have three. Don't look at me like that.

Joe-Azlin
Jun 10, 2003, 08:47 PM
FOmar because they look so freakin sweet and they can go melee which i love. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

silvermax
Jun 10, 2003, 10:39 PM
if only fomarl didnt run like she has a stick up her ass... she would be perfect

SLyNKee
Jun 10, 2003, 11:11 PM
FOnewm hands down, it even says in the game, "potential to become a leader in battle" nuff said.... plus hands down the scariest FO to face in BA

Kanore
Jun 11, 2003, 06:44 AM
FOmar and FOmarl are my favorites. They may not have all ability to cast, but their power to both cast AND melee is perfect for those who want to conserve/don't have Meseta.

Plus, aside from the FOnewearls, they're the best looking characters in the game if you want looks.

Hunter4life
Jun 11, 2003, 08:56 AM
FOmar because they look so freakin sweet and they can go melee which i love.

Ditto.