PDA

View Full Version : need some help

Rated_Lexxx
Jun 10, 2003, 12:33 PM
I finally broke down and bought my self an x-box. I having using my bros for a long time. I want to know how I can transfer my chartor to my x-box or even if its possible. I am not trying to dube my my chararot is a leve 72 rascaal I have spent 77 hours on with a rare 100 level mag with tons of items. I know I could just have my brother give me the items online but the chartor is a differnt matter please help

Joe-Azlin
Jun 11, 2003, 07:09 AM
You cant transfer characters. Sega Team doesnt want any like multipying of characters and items and stuff. If you copy the character your also copying the items, so they took one step ahead and dont let you copy anything over. Sorry about your luck, but hey it has happend to me before also.

Duder_Cooter
Jun 11, 2003, 07:37 AM
You have to start from the bottom and work your way back up.

Rated_Lexxx
Jun 11, 2003, 05:40 PM
Ok how about this is there anyway I can trasnfer the whole pso account over to my x-box. Also What is the move charatror option I see on the opening screen

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rated_Lexxx on 2003-06-11 15:40 ]</font>

TR3NT
Jun 11, 2003, 11:09 PM
Yeah, I thought it was possible to use a memory card to move your character to another Xbox. If that's not the case, then I'm going to be leveling for awhile... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TR3NT on 2003-06-11 21:10 ]</font>

Soukosa
Jun 12, 2003, 12:02 AM
You might be able to just take the hard drives out, slap them into a PC and just copy all the files from hard drive to the other.

Rated_Lexxx
Jun 12, 2003, 02:13 PM
thank you for some answers finally

Denny
Jun 12, 2003, 04:21 PM
You might be able to copy everything over. Install Xbox Live on your new Xbox with the "account recovery" feature. Once your gamertag is on your new Xbox, try to copy your file onto your new console's HD or try moving your PSO character with the move character feature. It might work since you'll have your gamertag on your new Xbox.

Let me know how it works out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Denny on 2003-06-12 14:22 ]</font>

Rated_Lexxx
Jun 12, 2003, 07:51 PM
Ok this is wat I have come down to. I am going to start a new chartor because everythign I have tried wont work. I go through my bro who is a wiz a comps, console systems and so on, told me what would work and not work. I am going to start a new charot and he is buying a copy of pso tommory and I am going to trasnfer all my items to me from him....Thanx everyone and please if you have more suggestions please tell me

Quixter
Jun 13, 2003, 10:15 AM
The move character option lets you temperarily move it to another xbox. Once you move it you may play offline multiplayer only and you must move the chacter back to the original xbox before you can play single player again.