PDA

View Full Version : about hucaseal battle animation...

excecutor
Jun 10, 2003, 02:44 PM
well ive heard some rumors from my freinds that the hucaseal battle animation is different from other hunters, even the hunewearl. is this true? and if so which weapons are different and are they any better?

LadyRedComet
Jun 10, 2003, 02:47 PM
The 'unarmed' combat sequence is different. For the third move in the combo, the HUcassy will duck down and do a swinging kick (what's cool is that by doing this you can duck below some enemy attacks if your evasion is good enough). I believe the sabre attack is different as well, but I'm not sure about that.

Nani-chan
Jun 10, 2003, 03:07 PM
Don't forget daggers. The other classes do a odd slow hop at the end of a combo.

dropslash
Jun 10, 2003, 03:29 PM
The dagger attack's 3rd hit is the spinning attack, the double sabre and twin sabre attacks are both different as well.

A lot of the 3rd hit strikes with the HUcaseal involve a quick forward movement, which comes in handy, especially if you're about to get attacked from behind.

Joe-Azlin
Jun 10, 2003, 03:45 PM
All of her attacks are different from the other hunters.

Dhylec
Jun 10, 2003, 07:11 PM
she's a brand new char w/new [if not better] design/attack animations than other hu chars

Monomate
Jun 10, 2003, 07:39 PM
that's why HUcaseals rock! and they're so damn fast...

Rhete
Jun 10, 2003, 07:44 PM
On 2003-06-10 13:45, Joe-Azlin wrote:
All of her attacks are different from the other hunters.

No.. her saber, sword, mechgun, handgun, and dual saber animations are the same as all the other female characters

Her dagger, unarmed, and double saber animations are unique, but the only one that is actually better is her double saber one