PDA

View Full Version : Challenge: chairs

emperorka
Jun 10, 2003, 03:29 PM
my friends and i have seen lots of chairs during our c-mode games, and i have one question about them how do u use them thay have yet to do anything.

Guntz348
Jun 10, 2003, 08:51 PM
Are you refering to the little grave markers that are in the level? The ones that when you stand next to them tell you where and when you died and your last words? These are only there to mark where you died and failed the cmode stage.

VulpesMundi
Jun 10, 2003, 08:56 PM
Chairs? You mean the photon chairs in the lobby?

If you're on the Gamecube version:

Using a controller...
Gender specific 1: Hold A & press B.
Gender specific 2: Hold X & press B.

Using a keyboard...
Gender specific 1: Hold Ctrl & press I.
Gender specific 2: Hold Ctrl & press U.
Opposite gender 1: Hold Ctrl+Shift & press I.
Opposite gender 2: Hold Ctrl+Shift & press U.

I don't know how to do it on the X-Box version. Someone else will fill that area in if needed.

I hope this is what you were asking. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2003-06-10 18:59 ]</font>

Vanango
Jun 19, 2003, 12:04 PM
You know what I always thought would be neat? Something like in RO that you could create chairs where ever you were and it would speed up the hp or tp recovery process.

Rhete
Jun 19, 2003, 10:54 PM
On 2003-06-19 10:04, Vanango wrote:
You know what I always thought would be neat? Something like in RO that you could create chairs where ever you were and it would speed up the hp or tp recovery process.

It's called sitting, press insert or type /sit

M8TRIX
Jun 20, 2003, 11:43 PM
those little chairs in C MODE also give u items that the person had when they died (i thkn)

Sheik1
Jun 22, 2003, 03:21 PM
On 2003-06-20 21:43, M8TRIX wrote:
those little chairs in C MODE also give u items that the person had when they died (i thkn)

They look like graves to me. I try to avoid making them...heh.