PDA

View Full Version : Are Weapons Time Released?

Qbert
Mar 13, 2001, 03:21 PM
I've been wondering this for awhile now...

Are some of the weapons in this game time released?

We all know how Sonic Team is with their time release stuff (the hearts and music around valentines day, Nights, etc.). Is it possible that some of the newer weapons are time released? It seems like every week or so new items start to turn up. Are they just the flavor of the month or are new weapons actually starting to turn up? A month ago I'd heard of things like Egg Blaster and Photon Claw, but now I'm hearing about things like P-Arms and Knuckles--things I didn't even hear a peep about a month ago.

Questions? Comments?

ReikenFeralsbane
Mar 13, 2001, 03:32 PM
heh time released? maybe in JP...for America? they are DUPE released lol ....just a small joke....*cough cough*
anyways.....i know a sega rep, and he says items depend on your character, section id, and how many hours you played....well if its based on character, well im screwed, cuz reiken and veridio dont find shi! i meen i saw the most beautiful sword in the game for my first time one night, Lavis C. , and i goto sleep....next day....everyone and theyre mother has sonic knuckles, lavis and pan arms, etc......my sword that i wanted so badly could be obtined by a lv 1 character ..nother joke *cough cough* http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_mad.gif i wish i could hack, just to change my Lavis' color to red instead of purple....then it'd be unique....