PDA

View Full Version : Question

Kaos-Bringer-
Jun 10, 2003, 08:18 PM
ok... my character is redria, i only have offline so yea.. the onyl way for me to find monkey king bar is ult seabed from dolmolm's(spelling... umm the blue ones). my hucaseal is lvl 112 uses Tsu J-Sword, any thoughts on any tips to get it? i have tried both multi and single... last thing i got from that squid family was a perfect resist.... well any thoughts?

Bardsley
Jun 10, 2003, 08:33 PM
i am guessing u have to do it in ultimate so.....
Well i dunno, if u have good enough character to do lots of runs of the lvl on ur ownt then that is your best bet...don't expect to find it on multi-mode easily. It would be much easier to find it in single(ALOT EASIER) so just keep doing runs on that level. And thats the beauty of single players is that once you reach a certain board u can keep remaking and go strait to that......i hope u find it and a tip! DON'T GO ONLINE. there are so many hackers it is even funny....i am guessing the majority of items are duped/hacked.....(not that i have anything against duping or hacking)......but i will congrat u if u find that monkey bar legit....cause it is not an easy task.....so just keep doing runs cause it is all luck..............

(by the way good luck!!!!!)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bardsley on 2003-06-10 18:36 ]</font>

dropslash
Jun 10, 2003, 09:27 PM
Now i have a question. You say that you're only offline, but your HUcaseal has a Tsukimiri J-Sword. At one point it must have been a Sealed J-Sword. How did you unseal it?

Do us a favor and put the rumors to rest.

Rhete
Jun 10, 2003, 10:16 PM
Redria can't even find sealed J sword

NeoPhatnutz
Jun 11, 2003, 12:11 AM
Yeah, unless he has a Skyly character, how did he get it?

Trickstr
Jun 11, 2003, 12:40 AM
hehehe *unfortunately when he was about to answer this message his computer blew up and left him in a coma*

VioletSkye
Jun 11, 2003, 02:21 AM
On 2003-06-10 22:40, Trickstr wrote:
hehehe *unfortunately when he was about to answer this message his computer blew up and left him in a coma*

LOL. I think someone got busted http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Redleaf
Jun 11, 2003, 02:58 AM
On 2003-06-10 22:40, Trickstr wrote:

ROTFL