PDA

View Full Version : *groan*...not again...

NatsukiEtsu
Jun 10, 2003, 11:20 PM
... yes, you can guess im sure. corrupted for a second time... first my main mem card, (lv 125 HUmar, lv 71 HUcaseal, lv 44 RAmarl, and level 88 FOmar) then, my second mem card...lv 68 FOnewreal(all level 28-30 techs, about half 30, including rabarta, rafoie, razonde, shifta deband jellen zalure resta..and grants...then of course..megid level 24, plus, almsot every FO wep in the game...) so now, all i have left is a FOmar, which i remade on the 1st mem card..hes level 60, and doenst have shit for rares of spells(using hildebear cane, then again...i only have like 460 MST)i have Vhard unlocked, but most was online playing. Now, i know theres doupers and clans out there that can help with htings liek this. My goal is to beat this damn game. Please, anyone that can donate some GOOD(i need to beat the game after all...) stuff, id be SOOOOOO grateful... iv heard of a clan..shadow dragons??? well... i dunno, but please i want to beat this game and be done with it as soon as possible. once again, FOmar, in need of things like mag, weps, units, tech disks, armor, anthing.

NatsukiEtsu
Jun 10, 2003, 11:23 PM
oh, and for anyone who cares, i used to be SadiXticHeath on here, but my comp crashed abotu a month back and the brower(and my saved password) along with it... and i feel liek a retard but i cant remember the password, so i made a new ID. So if anyone thinks this is off the wall as a first post... check the other id, i had like 300+.

NatsukiEtsu
Jun 10, 2003, 11:44 PM
after looking at that... it seems a little unbelievable... sorry, but its no lie. oh, and im viridia, and on a forest 1 run i got two red box drops from goboomas! mabey my lucks turning around.

P.S. any questions anyone wants to ask to verify that i did in fact at one time have a high level charecter, go ahead and ask i can answer any of them(beat both ep 1 and 2 on ult online and got to R2 offline)

dudley_combo
Jun 11, 2003, 02:26 AM
perhaps i can hook you up if you need..
i think i might have made a trade with you, your other account name sounds familiar.

RuneScapeMan
Jun 11, 2003, 05:35 AM
I didn't understand.
You need some good stuff so you can "beat" the game...
Diffrent people have diffrent goals. This game can never be beaten. It's all about when you think that it's enough...

dudley_combo
Jun 11, 2003, 10:56 AM
perhaps he means beat falz/olga on ultimate. Or both episode 1 and 2 for that matter.

the thing is once you get to level 200, what would you do?
Nothing left to gain, cept all rares maybe.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dudley_combo on 2003-06-11 08:57 ]</font>

NatsukiEtsu
Jun 11, 2003, 01:26 PM
falz ult, yeah... and whats your char name? i think i do rememebr you.

NatsukiEtsu
Jun 11, 2003, 01:28 PM
and does "think its enough" mean corrupting, cause in that case a lot of people have "beat" this game...lol