PDA

View Full Version : Item: J-Sword

Iceiol
Jun 11, 2003, 06:26 AM
Im just wondering about the J-sword(s). Are they worht trying to get? And if they are how do you get them?

LollipopLolita
Jun 11, 2003, 06:40 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=193&sortby=class

LadyRedComet
Jun 11, 2003, 06:41 AM
Well, with a skyly there's a slim chance you can find a sealed J, though I forget where. No one knows how to unseal it to get the tsumikiri J, though.

Kaos-Bringer-
Jun 11, 2003, 11:37 AM
i got Tsu J-sword... its very nice.. my hucaseal almost owns ult with it... sadly i only play offline so heh... my friend had the game a lil before i did...he found it(he has a skyly hucast), he found out how to unlock it and when ig ot sum stuff he wanted... he traded it to me... and he plays offline too so it is legit... i say this cuz i know of alot of ppl sayin how much stuff is duped

TR3NT
Jun 11, 2003, 11:46 AM
On 2003-06-11 09:37, Kaos-Bringer- wrote:
he found out how to unlock it and when ig ot sum stuff he wanted... he traded it to me... and he plays offline too so it is legit... i say this cuz i know of alot of ppl sayin how much stuff is duped

Care to share how he unsealed it, with the rest of the class?

jspacemunkey
Jun 11, 2003, 12:12 PM
kaos -- i doubt your friend knows how to unlock the sword. if he really and truly knows how to unseal the sword, he ought to grab a ton of glory for himself and explain how he did it. anyway, no disrespect, but don't post nonsense like that. your friend doesn't know. no one knows.

ice -- the sealed j-sword is a decent sword unto itself, but there are other cool swords in the game. either the red sword or chain sawd is a good bet, but don't discount the partisan class rares if you're looking for a good weapon that can hit multiple enemies.

jc

Davion
Jun 11, 2003, 05:17 PM
On 2003-06-11 10:12, jspacemunkey wrote:
kaos -- i doubt your friend knows how to unlock the sword. if he really and truly knows how to unseal the sword, he ought to grab a ton of glory for himself and explain how he did it. anyway, no disrespect, but don't post nonsense like that. your friend doesn't know. no one knows.

If he only plays offline then it's not nonsense. Kaos, are you sure he's never played online?

Iceiol
Jun 11, 2003, 05:28 PM
jspacemunkey - Got any other good sugegstion then J-sword? im a newbie to game so im not familier to many things. So i appreitiat any help i can get about weapons. And i was on another site reading some forums about J-sword then it showd my way here. So i joined here and it is great forums and help and such :].

Electron
Jun 11, 2003, 05:43 PM
The swords for the lower levels:
Flowen's Sword
Last Survivor
Dragon Slayer

A little higher level swords:
Chain Sawd
Red Sword
Sealed J Sword/Tsumikiri J Sword

I'm sure there are more, but these are the first I thought of.
Skyly is good for finding swords.

jspacemunkey
Jun 11, 2003, 08:27 PM
ice -- happy to help. electron broke it down perfectly. those are probably the best swords to look for as your character grows. i picked up a flowen's sword when my hucast started the forest in hard mode, and it carried him well past lvl 50. any of those first three is an excellent starting rare sword. the swords that i mentioned, as electron pointed out, are swords your character will need to grow into. they have higher requirements, but are much more powerful. those you shouldn't worry about for a while. also, don't stress if you don't find any rare swords upon reaching hard diff. first off, remember that your section id affects what rares you can find, and second remember that rares are rare. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif as electron pointed out, skyly is the best section id for finding swords.

davion -- that's the thing. i'm certain his friend went online at some point. wait and see. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif i guarantee you he won't post a viable method for unsealing the j-sword.

jc

Davion
Jun 11, 2003, 09:53 PM
On 2003-06-11 18:27, jspacemunkey wrote:

davion -- that's the thing. i'm certain his friend went online at some point. wait and see. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif i guarantee you he won't post a viable method for unsealing the j-sword.

Well, the other thing is that maybe this friend doesn't have an account. Or maybe this is the infamous "friend gave me the item, I don't know if it's legit" person. Of course, I'm as skeptical as you are. I'm playing the part known as "Devil's Advocate".

Liet
Jun 11, 2003, 10:06 PM
it's too bad nobody posts how to unseal the sword. As for the "friend" I bet if he doesnt play online, he bought the dupe off ebay or something. scumball PSOebaydupers....

Iceiol
Jun 12, 2003, 08:49 AM
Thanks alot Jspacemunkey and Electron :]. Now im off to find some of those weapons, i already got Flowen that save's me some times. Thank you again :].