PDA

View Full Version : XBOX: legit normal game

Slivi
Jun 11, 2003, 01:05 PM
I am still on normal (lvl 7) with my Ramarl... does anyone want to do a legit normal game tonight at about 11pm? If so reply and we will choose a block ship etc. I would like a team of at least three mature low level and legit folks plz...is that too much to ask lol (:

MattBoySlim
Jun 13, 2003, 10:36 AM
A little late now, I guess, but we're always looking for people to join us in Ship D, Block 11. By we, I mean The Genki Association. Not a clan, but just a handfull of legit, laid-back players. We do joke around, but we formed this alliance to combat the rampant immaturity found on PSO Xbox (which is only compounded by the voice chat, sadly...though it can be entertaining to listen to and ridicule from time to time...). A few of us will most likely be on this weekend.

If you read some of the other posts in this area, you'll see that Duder_Cooter and I have been pimping The Association recently. Basically, we're just looking for cool people to hang out, joke around and play PSO with. I know I have a low level character that I've been extremely neglecting lately, so I wouldn't mind a few romps through normal. Some other Association members would probably agree. Keep an eye on D-11 tonight and tomorrow. When I find out exactly hen we're meeting, I'll post it!

Solstis
Jun 13, 2003, 11:22 AM
Watch out, he'll try to steal your soul. WATCH YOUR BACK! I'm a spy that was sent in to assassinate the top heads of the Genki Association. Oops. By assassinate, I meant "assimilate." Crap.

MattBoySlim
Jun 13, 2003, 11:36 AM
Well, a crappy spy you turned out to be. You did neither. You did, however, give me a Stag Cutlery, for which I am eternally grateful. Perhaps you had a change of heart when you met us? And, yes. By heart I meant soul. Which is now mine. OOPSS!!!!! Heh. Like I could take your soul...that'd just be silly! Have some more punch.

Duder_Cooter
Jun 13, 2003, 11:40 AM
Solstis' plans were foiled by the man-child MattboySlim. Genki kicks ass.You should come and do a couple runs with us on D-11. We have been pushing the Genki association a lot lately. Pimps up, hoes down.

MattBoySlim
Jun 13, 2003, 11:58 AM
Tough talk from the hard streets of "The Breakfast Capital of the World". Pimps and hoes notwithstanding (oooh, that's 2 for today!) we do kick ass and have fun. We just want to share it with more than just our little circle. We're opening ourselves up and looking for some kindness and understanding. That and beer. Or possibly Goldschlager. Not that we're all about the booze, mind you. Just some of us, on occasion...