PDA

View Full Version : ugliest character

Monomate
Jun 11, 2003, 01:55 PM
ugliest character in the game

rena-ko
Jun 11, 2003, 02:07 PM
hm... difficult choice between the hunchback humar and the chickenlegs ramar...

Ghaleon
Jun 11, 2003, 02:21 PM
im surprised nobody voted fonewm yet. those guys are pretty ugly

Shadow82
Jun 11, 2003, 02:26 PM
Hehe i just did
Well, this is sorta dumb because i dont judge guys and I dont judge game characters, and why would u call a android ugly or hot. But FOnewms are so fuckin ugly. ugh.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadow82 on 2003-06-11 12:27 ]</font>

Shimarisu
Jun 11, 2003, 02:53 PM
Humars are not ugly! RAmars are way uglier, what is with that thing on their shoulders?

- Shimarisu

Logical2u
Jun 11, 2003, 02:55 PM
I personally think the RaMarl suits are ugly...

yohan
Jun 11, 2003, 02:59 PM
i dont think there are any ugly characters. It all depends how how u create a char.

yohan
Jun 11, 2003, 03:07 PM
Sorry about the second how. I meant to say it depends on how the character is made.

Monomate
Jun 11, 2003, 03:08 PM
lessee...FOnewms aren't so bad...its just...those...SHOES!!!!!!!! somehow Doc Montague manages to look decent while being a FOnewm. HUmars are just plain ugly...and RAmars have that huge turtle shell thing...ew...

Joe-Azlin
Jun 11, 2003, 03:48 PM
FOnewm looks like a reject from the circus. He is defenitly(spelling?) the ugliest character ever.

Soukosa
Jun 11, 2003, 05:13 PM
To me, all of the male characaters, except maybe the FOmars, are ugly. Where's the option for that?

ancutcho
Jun 11, 2003, 05:35 PM
i think humars look so gay. there so many of them too. i think that wat makes me not like them.

Monomate
Jun 11, 2003, 06:04 PM
On 2003-06-11 15:13, Kalonera wrote:
To me, all of the male characaters, except maybe the FOmars, are ugly. Where's the option for that?

i agree 100%!!! (that's why all my chars are female except my FOmar)

Monomate
Jun 11, 2003, 06:07 PM
i still think all the female characters are fuckably cute!

Trickstr
Jun 11, 2003, 06:20 PM
man poor FOnewm, do not insult him, frog lady Fonewearl is worse! FOnewm may look like he's from the circus but FOnewearl looks like she's from the pond!

CGoodness
Jun 11, 2003, 06:42 PM
hucaseal

Nai_Calus
Jun 11, 2003, 06:55 PM
Um. Where are the females? FOmarls and HUcaseals I find exceedingly unattractive, and it's difficult to make a decent-looking RAmarl. Out of the males, though, I would have to go with the RAmar. Out of all the male characters, RAmar is the only one I have never been able to make one I like... I can even make a RAcast I like, but not a RAmar... It's that stupid thing on their shoulders, methinks. And HUmars are neither ugly nor hunchbacked. ¬_¬ And I can make a decent-looking FOnewm. FOmars... ^.^ I have three and I could make so, so many more cute ones. ^.^ HUcasts done right can look cool... But RAmars are just ew.
Not fond of FOnewearls, either, although it's possible to make a semi-decent one. HUnewearls too, most are hideous but a nice one can be done... RAcaseal is the only one that's really all around cute, especially if you use the first or second head. *shrug*
Least attractive character is Natasha Milarose. XP Kowai.

Squall8VIII
Jun 11, 2003, 07:50 PM
Come on, we all know Helga was definately the ugliest one out there!

LamerPanda
Jun 11, 2003, 07:58 PM
On 2003-06-11 12:53, Shimarisu wrote:
RAmars are way uglier, what is with that thing on their shoulders?

Mini-fridge, it's where they keep all their items.

My question is, where does everyone else keep their mates/fluids/etc?

I can't make a FOnewm I like. Woe.

Nai_Calus
Jun 11, 2003, 08:20 PM
On 2003-06-11 17:58, LamerPanda wrote:

On 2003-06-11 12:53, Shimarisu wrote:
RAmars are way uglier, what is with that thing on their shoulders?

Mini-fridge, it's where they keep all their items.

My question is, where does everyone else keep their mates/fluids/etc?

I can't make a FOnewm I like. Woe.

HUmars keep them in their shorts, the thing on their left forearm and the thing on their left shoulder. HUcasts keep them in their abdomens. HUnewearls keep them in their cleavage. HUcaseals do the same as HUcasts. RAmarls keep them in their pants. RAcasts... Well, where -can't- they put stuff? RAcaseals keep them under their skirts. FOmars keep them in the sleeves and under the skirt of their robes. FOmarls keep them in the void where their legs should be. FOnewms keep them in secret compartments in their shoes, under the back of their coats and under their hats. FOnewearls keep them under their hats and their skirts.

And a decent FOnewm is easy. Fourth face, eighth hairstyle w/brown hair, default costume. Or same face, 10th hairstyle and the green costume from the second row, the one that's green and purple and white. *huggles Ian-chan X and nods sagely*

Moo2u
Jun 11, 2003, 09:53 PM
I think Ramars look cool, so there! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ryo_Hayasa
Jun 11, 2003, 10:04 PM
On 2003-06-11 15:13, Kalonera wrote:

o_O

did i hear that right?
i love you....
marry me...
please....

finally some FOmar love. and well...i think HUmars are the worst..maybe because i've seen to many of them.

VulpesMundi
Jun 11, 2003, 10:48 PM
IMO, it really depends on how the player customizes the character. For example: I saw a hideous looking RAmarl named Anna Nicole (Smith); a bloated sack of protoplasm that both freaked me out and made me laugh simultaneously. =O.o=;;;

Sophmoric
Jun 11, 2003, 10:56 PM
I'm gonna have to go with RAmar...

Scrawny little stick legs connected to a non-existent waste that protrudes out of that god-awful battery pack /fridge? Besides, their heads are way too small for their body. Just ew.

Lman90245
Jun 11, 2003, 11:25 PM
FOnewms have such huge ugly asses and faces... they should have a wide load sign -_-, hmm *writes that down under weapons for FOnewms*

Neverwinter
Jun 12, 2003, 02:56 AM
It is SO the FOnewm. I mean look at the bazillion inch clogs and he has a costume for the rear the size of king kong.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neverwinter on 2003-06-13 23:35 ]</font>

Dhylec
Jun 12, 2003, 11:46 PM
i think the pso females look mostly ok to good..
it's the guys that look poor!
what's wrong w/humar's legs, ramar's back, or fonewn's butt? O_o
they look plainly bad/weird to me..

Mizu
Jun 13, 2003, 11:04 PM
How can anyone get attracted to a RAcast?!?

Trickstr
Jun 13, 2003, 11:35 PM
FOnewms buts aren't big its their suit.

Elentari
Jun 14, 2003, 01:18 AM
i had to go for the ramar....its just scary to look at...especially the short ones http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

elf
Jun 15, 2003, 08:41 AM
i dont c how u all can say a FOnewm is ugly as s***. i mean, if ur a human, and u c elves walking around from time to time, u dont think there cute, would u? i would cuz i think elves r kool, a reason y i picked my FOnewm. FOnewearls r kool too. along with the HUnewearls. my FOnewm looks just like my lil symbol over there, sept its lil balls (lol) in the back of his hat r purple. then its exactly like mine. but i do have a problem with my loved char... THOSE DAMN SHOES!!! they stand out soo much and i cant think of a reason y u would were them. sept maby crossing over that stream in forrest 1...

Shrevn
Jun 15, 2003, 11:08 AM
HUcast are hella ugly... but thats just me.....