PDA

View Full Version : is a glitch in the game cheating

Roger13531
Jun 11, 2003, 03:40 PM
my friend is using a glitch in the game to duplicate he still claims he is legit but i have told him duping is duping and that even using a glitch is cheating. im i right or him

Guntz348
Jun 11, 2003, 03:47 PM
This question is for the BBQ chef, no really, is this a joke?

Seriously though, yes it is cheating I would say. You are using a glitch, hardware or sofeware, and exploiting it to make the game do something that it normally would not allow. It is something that the game it self does not permit, but do to a technical problem it is possible. So yes, you are right, he's wrong.

Edit: I should also add that posting or asking for cheat methods is against the rules of this site. Don't post his method or PM it to people because if you do you will get banned from the site. I am not saying that you will or intend to, just giving you a heads up on the rules. Just incase you thought of posting it and asking if this is method is cheating and described how, you would get banned for that. Just telling you so you don't get in trouble. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2003-06-11 13:49 ]</font>