PDA

View Full Version : ARGH!!!!!!!!!1

Monomate
Jun 11, 2003, 06:19 PM
today sucked as far as rare hunting went...i was playin through episode II the seabed area, and saw the familiar red box, when...lo and behold: A PHOTON DROP!!!!!!! as im not online yet, and only have three, i was ticked...later...Ruins 2 killed a So Dimenian another red box, tekk it and guess what? another freakin Crush Bullet! I'm a bloody FOnewearl i have no need to be collecting Crush Bullets! arghhhh!!!!!! i am not a happy camper today...(at least I got my MAG to lvl200, and grew myself to lvl 48)

Soukosa
Jun 11, 2003, 07:53 PM
I know how that is. I've seen 2 Barbles drop a red box with my Pinkal so far, both of them were drops. Also, a Bartle dropped another drop for her too, and they drop a weapon I really want. Talk about pain. Then I've had a Crimson Assassin drop a PD too, instead of Red Daggers, for my Skyly. Then earlier today, I went through Ult Temple yet again and I did't see a single red box. It's only like the 3rd run through there, so it can't be that I was spending too much time there.

jeff
Jun 12, 2003, 12:06 AM
yeah, yesturday i went through ultimate spaceship and found nothing, i figured seince i didnt find anything that i should get somthing when i go through ultimate forest...i get nothing... instead i lose a bunch of scape dolls to a mericarol.
so then i just figure my luck has got too change, so i go through ultimate mountain, lose another scapedoll and....nothing, i check back today and do the soul of a blacksmithquest, i get nothing... this is truely a dark day in PSO http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

th0rnz
Jun 12, 2003, 12:14 AM
I have found :

Demolition Comet 0/15/20/0
Sange 0/0/0/0
God/Technique
and a few high level tech disks in the past few days

Things dropped in games I was in :

Egg Parts
Red Sword (my game, friend got it)
6 photon drops

Friend found a Monkey King bar today in seabed, been crazy rares lately...

Monomate
Jun 12, 2003, 02:01 PM
some guys have all the luck lol!

then today all i found was: 3 slicers of assassin...bringing my total up to...5!!!!! argh!!!i'm a FOnewearl who still doesn't have enough ATP to use them...worthless!!!!!! (besides i have a Diska of Liberator...with that who needs slicer of assassin?)