PDA

View Full Version : XBox: power outage

ancutcho
Jun 11, 2003, 08:38 PM
errr i was only 600 exp from lv122 to lv 123 when the power went out. i lost my s-red's blade i just found a week ago and my gatling(0/0/0/45/50)! im sooo depressed right now. i have never got fsod before either, i only get disconnected. The S-RED'S BLADE WERE MY BEST WEAPON THAT I FOUND TOO. ITS SIFTA AND DEBAND WERE REALLY USEFUL FOR MY HUCASEAL.=(

polishedweasel
Jun 13, 2003, 12:17 AM
It's ok little child...if you come to the dark side...you can get all the weapons you need. MWAHAHAHAHAHAH. Well, just find a really nice duper. That's all you need.

CajunSamurai
Jun 13, 2003, 06:57 AM
NO! DON'T LISTEN TO HIM, HE KEEPS HIS LAWN CAREFULLY TRIMMED AND PROBABLY HAS A DOZEN CHEERLEADERS ROTTING IN HIS BASEMENT!
That really sucks though. >_< I lost my S-Beat Knives (whatever they were called) on PSOv2 like... at least twice, grr...
Make due with another weapon for now, you'll find better eventually.

Mizu
Jun 14, 2003, 06:33 PM
Something like that happend to me yesterday.

I just joined a game (Ep 1), and when I went to the area with the bank, I say a frozen yellow HUcast that was in the middle of running. Everything was dead silent, no one talking, no one breathing, NOTHING! I tried to put up the text "TP" and it didn't come up. I knew something was seriously wrong. So I went back to the lobby, and my character never loaded up, just an empty lobby with dead silence. I couldn't pause or anything.

So I shut off the Xbox and back on only to find my Phycho Wand, GOD/HPx2, Mind Mag all gone! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Jehosaphaty
Jun 14, 2003, 07:34 PM
ouch that bites tha big one. i guess thats where some good friends some in mighty handy. or u could just marry some lonely and pathetic fool for his mind mag.

Mizu
Jun 14, 2003, 10:26 PM
After that happend, I joined a game that one of my clan members was in and gave me a hildebear cane, phycho wand, storm wand:indra, dark bridge, and some more rare weapons. Along with GOD/ABILITYx3, GOD/MIND++ and a frame with 4 slots, and a barrier. He even offered to give me a mag, but I just had to refuse, cause he gave me enough. So now I'm trying to get a Twinkle Star and Magical Piece, as I think that's the only way to say thanx to him. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif