PDA

View Full Version : Cell Phone idiots

Jehosaphaty
Jun 11, 2003, 08:57 PM
alrite, this goes along with wat i saw in washington dc. in places like museums (Holocaust museum for example), graves, old homes, places that hold reverence to other people, you have these flaming idiots with their cell fones on. i mean i understand if it was there for an emergency, but for heavens sake, at least put it on vibrate if u HAVE to have it on. youve got these, these, flaming idiots who just chat away and totally disrespect a sacred or at least a really old place that alot of people deem special. show some decency for heavens sake. wat has the world come to?! *rant....stupid cellular phones...rant*

ahh i feel better *exhales*

cheers

polishedweasel
Jun 12, 2003, 02:29 AM
gah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!Cell Phones !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

what about us peole that drive and the other people that are on their phones. My girlfriend almost got hit today by some guy on his cell in the Wal mart parking lot. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! Idiots fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK! I'm done. But I woulda been mad if my gf woulda got hit by that car. There woulda been major damage done to that guys car...and his face.

RavenTW
Jun 12, 2003, 09:09 AM
Cellular phones are instruments of Satan. Go chuck your cell and buy a cordless.

Jehosaphaty
Jun 12, 2003, 10:26 AM
amen. cell fones are pure evil. seems like lots of accidents are caused by people who are talkin on thar cell fones. mind you, thay are handy in tha rite situation, but still, curse them...

haha, cheers

Cloud17222
Jun 12, 2003, 01:19 PM
You people need to just stop bitching. If it wasn't cell phones causing accidents it would be something else, like drunk drivers. Like how my mom died.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cloud17222 on 2003-06-12 11:21 ]</font>

Vanango
Jun 13, 2003, 10:58 AM
saying cell phones are evil or that they cause death are like saying guns are evil and cause death. They clearly don't. There are just too many idiots out there with them and don't know know how to take responsibility for them.

I really like my cell phone. I own a cell phone and use it as a messaging service. If I want to talk to you I'll call you and talk to you, if not I'll find a better time to do so. Simple.

One of my favorite Bumper stickers is "Maybe you'd be a better driver with that phone up your ass" or something along those lines.

People are idiots.

Jehosaphaty
Jun 13, 2003, 11:29 AM
true, true, its the person using the phone, not the phone itself. and i am sorry to hear about ur mum, but as this is a rants forum, um, i believe we are entitled to "bitch" about watever we darn well want. (drunk driving is about the dumbest thing one could do) yeah alotta idiots own cell fones, but i guess more sane people own them than their retard counterparts.

pixelate
Jun 13, 2003, 03:03 PM
It's just a matter of respect some people lack when it comes to other people. Turning off your phone during a movie or in class is not that hard. Yet there's that one who doesn't heed the five-second animation on the theatre screen telling everyone to turn it off or the one person in class who doesn't understand the note the teacher puts on the syllabus about turning them off.

I know not everyone with a cellphone is like this, but there are people who lack this respect, and there are enough of them to make it annoying.

Aero_Ruisu
Jun 14, 2003, 12:04 AM
The automobile is the true problem however it is God that gives mortals power. We have cars and it is up to us to use the mresponsibly same goes with phones, guns, drinking habits. When someone gets too greedy, as is human nature, innocent people are the only ones harmed.(I feel better after getting that on the table)

The_Hero_Of_Time
Jun 14, 2003, 11:59 AM
Well they all have whats coming to them....Brain Cancer...hahahahaha ha ha. YA

Droid
Jun 14, 2003, 12:17 PM
Brother and I at the ball park.

Brother: (yelling at pointing at the Indians coach) Sit down Anderson, we going too bomb you tomorrow!

Crowd: Yea, ha ha cheer

Games goes on and my brother being so versed in retort keeps the crowd going, cheering him and his insults onward ho.....

Cell Phone rings: Brother answers it. I tell him to turn that thing off when he is done. He stops his conversation and tells me (for some reason he has forgotten he is no longer insulting he opposing teams coach) at the top of his lungs, "it's a technological world man, get use to it".

Me: Well that makes you a Techno Asshole.

Crowd: Cheer, ha ha,, yea..

didn't work, he still answered it the next time it rang. Some folks you just can't teach.

Vanango
Jun 15, 2003, 12:20 AM
the worst is in class when someone's cell phone goes off. I know it's usually an accident but it just makes me wish I had a taser so I could zap them. I have seen a few times in my huge lecture hall classrooms where someone has tried to carry on a conversation with someone during class.

>_<

2 little stories:

one of the places I work requires as much quiet as possible and there are tons of signs everywhere asking people to not turn off their cell phones since people are working. I had a gentleman first have his obnoxious ring tone go off for a minute until he answered it LOUDLY and started laughing and talking to his friend. People in the entire area were visiably irked and I hate having to yell at people, but I explained to him the cell phone policy, in which he says loudly and sarcasticaly into the phone "GOD! Can you believe they won't even like you talk on the phone here? It's a public place!" and I said "It's crazy how disrepective, inconsiderate and rude people can be" (...) luckily no one reported me to my manager http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Second story? Same job, we had a meeting where we were discussing enforcement of this rule and a girl chimes about how she "looooooooooooves yelling at stupid people with their cell phones" and how rude she thinks it is. About 30 minutes later while one of the supervisors was explaining something... guess who's cell phone rings? This is where my boss and I exclaimed "oh, the hypocricy" simutaniously.

oh well, maybe you "had to be there" but it was amusing to me.

RuneLateralus
Jun 15, 2003, 12:27 AM
It is annoying when it is in class, but I usually find more annoying in movie theaters right in the middle of the movie. Add ten points when they do not leave the theater to talk.