PDA

View Full Version : What is the best shield in the game?

NodMan
Jun 12, 2003, 02:14 PM
I have recently been searching for a good Shield/Barrier and I think it has come down to Kasmi Bracer or Stand Still Shield. What do you all think?

Also the best shield but you can't take it with you is Alicia Boze from the Forest of Sarrows quest that is the best sheild in the game but you can't take it with you that makes me angry!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NodMan on 2003-06-12 12:15 ]</font>

Guntz348
Jun 12, 2003, 02:29 PM
I like the Kasami over the Standstill simply for looks alone. The stats are slighty better then the bracer, but I don't like the SS look. The rings are actually stronger then those, well if they have the same stats as DC they should be. Take a look here it shows all the shields and there stats and pics,

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=listarticles&secid=9

NodMan
Jun 18, 2003, 11:10 PM
On 2003-06-12 12:29, Guntz348 wrote:
I like the Kasami over the Standstill simply for looks alone. The stats are slighty better then the bracer, but I don't like the SS look. The rings are actually stronger then those, well if they have the same stats as DC they should be. Take a look here it shows all the shields and there stats and pics,

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=listarticles&secid=9

Gruntz348 you poopy excrimint you got my hopes up that the Rings were one GC but they are not you words that i cant uter here because of the wee ones.

*walks away from the computer cusing up a storm and then hangs self over the Rings not being in GC!

child
Jun 19, 2003, 04:28 AM
lmao @ ALICIA BAZ shield... so true.

And Guntz didn't say the rings weren't in Ep1&2, it's just that we don't know what the stats will be when they are released. It is assumed that the RED RING will be the strongest shield (I think there are hacked ones floating around, perhaps it's stats can be confirmed?), but for now, KASAMI BRACER is the strongest shield for a HU, STANDSTILL SHIELD for a RA, SAFETY HEART for a female FO, and TRIPOLIC SHIELD for a male FO.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: child on 2003-06-19 02:31 ]</font>

Nai_Calus
Jun 19, 2003, 06:06 AM
I prefer Kireek as a shield, actually. L186 HUcast > L160 FOmarl. But Alicia -does- make a good meat shield. Too bad I have to lose her when I finally find a Hildetorr so she doesn't get her useless self killed by Megid. >P

...I'm still using the Secret Gear my FOmar found. Does that make me a bad person?