PDA

View Full Version : How legit are you?

Chronos
Jun 12, 2003, 06:35 PM
How legit are you?

VioletSkye
Jun 12, 2003, 07:35 PM
100 % http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=54685&forum=4&13

Aurra
Jun 12, 2003, 09:57 PM
I have a lot of really close friends on PSO, some of which use dupes, some of which don't. We often joke with each other about it, but it's never come between us or anything. Personally I don't use any dupes.

Soukosa
Jun 12, 2003, 10:07 PM
I use some dupes, most of which I made myself, but most of the stuff I use is legit. I prefer to find most stuff myself, its only the things that I can't get that I use as dupes and also share somethings between my characters until I get unlazy to get more of them legitly.

kat
Jun 13, 2003, 01:47 AM
I'm going to need advice for classification:

1) I don't dupe. Don't know how, don't care to learn.

2) I play online, and with a lot of different people. Sometimes I trade. Therefore, I have some stuff I can't guarantee isn't duped. I don't knowningly accept dupes, but I've got a dragon slayer and a red handgun, and they could be duped....

3) I don't knowingly play with dupers either - they don't have a big read "D" on their character's shirt or anything... but I'm sure I have to have at some point. I don't care if someone wants to dupe, and I will play with them if they do - but if they are obvious about it, and doing a ton of damage in the cheaters realm, then I won't.

Vars
Jun 13, 2003, 11:28 PM
dupers are catching up!!!!

Trickstr
Jun 14, 2003, 04:18 AM
%100 legit
I would play with Dupers but no online.

Captain_Dude
Jun 14, 2003, 04:32 AM
I don't care if the person next to me is duping, just aslong as we're all having fun. You could be using items with obviously hacked stats, I won't care. But if one asshole starts to bug them about it and iterrupt the fun I was at one point having, I'll gladly irritate them until they shut the fork up.

I just wanna play, if you dupe, hack, shoot wild donkeys, I don't care. As long as the game remains fun, and you don't do anything to offend, irritate, or in another way piss me off, I'll play with ya.

Trickstr
Jun 14, 2003, 04:55 AM
here here, couldn't of said it better my self.

Watt_4
Jun 16, 2003, 12:50 PM
I was 100% legit now I'm 0% because of all this corrupting I don't feel like slowly going through getting everything back like normal.

RazorX
Jun 16, 2003, 06:40 PM
I didn't really care about the whole duping thing b/c it didn't really affect me. But now I just reactivated after a 3 month break and in every game a join each person has a BKB AND J-Sword AND a Double Twin (Forces have that dark-hand-cane-thing). It's just starting to bug me!

When I first started I had never heard of duping so when people gave me stuff I just took it (now I don't accept dupes), I couldn?t really use it anyway so I just kept it in my inventory (I'll just leave it there so it doesn?t circulate).

I know I'm hardly 100% legit, but if I was that would just be no fun (the whole point is to go online and play w/ real people). I would traded for an item I saw b/c I thought it was cool (I usually trade w/ stuff I found anyway)...I'm NOT colleting J-swords and BKBs by the dozen. The best weapon (all my others I found) I have is a Partisan of lightning that I traded for (I don't know if it's duped or not but I'm like the only one I've seen who has one...). I think I?m gonna stop trading now so I can stop worrying about it.

Anyway my whole point is I just got really pissed of at all theses BKBs and J-swords so I had to post here.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RazorX on 2003-06-16 16:43 ]</font>

VioletSkye
Jun 17, 2003, 01:23 AM
On 2003-06-16 16:40, RazorX wrote:
I didn't really care about the whole duping thing b/c it didn't really affect me. But now I just reactivated after a 3 month break and in every game a join each person has a BKB AND J-Sword AND a Double Twin (Forces have that dark-hand-cane-thing). It's just starting to bug me!

When I first started I had never heard of duping so when people gave me stuff I just took it (now I don't accept dupes), I couldn?t really use it anyway so I just kept it in my inventory (I'll just leave it there so it doesn?t circulate).

I know I'm hardly 100% legit, but if I was that would just be no fun (the whole point is to go online and play w/ real people). I would traded for an item I saw b/c I thought it was cool (I usually trade w/ stuff I found anyway)...I'm NOT colleting J-swords and BKBs by the dozen. The best weapon (all my others I found) I have is a Partisan of lightning that I traded for (I don't know if it's duped or not but I'm like the only one I've seen who has one...). I think I?m gonna stop trading now so I can stop worrying about it.

Anyway my whole point is I just got really pissed of at all theses BKBs and J-swords so I had to post here.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RazorX on 2003-06-16 16:43 ]</font>

Heh, it is kinda outta hand. I joined at least 12 games today and almost every single one had at least one char with a BKB. Its become so common now, it might as well just come loaded with all new chars just like the mag, LOL. BTW I have a Partisan of Lightning too http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif (yes its duped)

Dhylec
Jun 17, 2003, 01:47 AM
i dont dupe & cant play w/dupers b/c i'm offline
since pso for dc up til gc i've been offline only
i had some 'fun' in dcv2 [heck i coulnt get online!] but gc is 100% legit!

RanmaLimetree
Jun 17, 2003, 06:44 AM
I don't dupe, I use dupes (MAGs is about it), and I sometimes stumble unto a party of dupers.

Naomii, my 109 HUnewearl, is 100% legit. I found her Lavis Cannon, made that into the Lavis Blade, and that into the Double Cannon. It was a painstaking process, and took the help of several offline friends, but I did it. Her Savitri is hand-made, and alot of time and meseta were put into building it.

However, my other three characters use duped mags. Other than that, though, I'm pretty legit.

- RanmaLimetree

P.S. - No, my DOUBLE CANNON is _NOT_ for trade.

kat
Jun 17, 2003, 03:35 PM
I got offered a BKB and a JSword today in trade...

My response: "I don't want obviously duped items. Thanks anyway"

There was some LOLs, and stuff, no offense taken on his side either, and we continued on.

those things are so common these days, they almost give them away...

Mystil
Jun 17, 2003, 07:38 PM
By a legit's standards, I'm a cheater. I use dupes..

Ranger_Larry
Jun 20, 2003, 04:53 PM
I dupe/use dupes. I try not to offend people and hog up all the exp. I only do that when I see a hu with a bkb running ahead of everyone. I then take out my charge vulcs, or guld milla, and take HIS exp away http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Freak74
Jun 20, 2003, 06:24 PM
Don't care what anyone uses as long as they don't:

1) Die so many times that I have to revive them all the time.
*Hunters using BKB...morons!
2) Kill everything before I have a chance to tag them.
*Forces casting like crazy with high techs...Knobs i.e. Rafoie

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Freak74 on 2003-06-20 16:30 ]</font>