PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: gotta love my sharp, pointy objects, gotta; hate th

StunGunMilly
Jun 12, 2003, 07:36 PM
so im new to psoworld, but have been playing pso for a while. im a Hunewearl (greenil), and lvl 51, i may be impatient but i want a katana, like the ones i saw on the rare weapons page, but i can guess how hard they are to get. could anyone out there possibly get me some reliable info on how to get one of these beauties with as little effort as possible. im on very hard mode now, so yeah. if you can help id greatly appreciate it. i got the online adapter but im not quite up to hooking it up yet so if at all possible, lemme know in offline form. thank ya very much.

Vars
Jun 12, 2003, 07:41 PM
it should say on the item page where to find it when you click on the item.

they are extremely rare offline, but not in online if you catch my drift http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

StunGunMilly
Jun 12, 2003, 07:46 PM
uh-huh, but im asking if anyone actually has one and knows the best way to get one as a LV 51 female greenil hunter on very hard mode or easier. if anyone has any experience... ya know? here, ill just put some down on this post...

any of the agito's
orotiagito
toy hammer?
yamigarusu
kamui
sange
yasha

also, id love some REALLY strong daggars too... i got like 3 blade dance's but... well thanks for yer input everybody. and please, any info is helpful

excecutor
Jun 12, 2003, 07:55 PM
im pretty lucky, i got a 2001 agito with my viridia from vhard sinow gold. i dont think some of them are THAT rare. im offline

StunGunMilly
Jun 12, 2003, 08:03 PM
alright. hey, while on the topic, how bout those weapons that dont have a how-to-get box? im gonna take a guess that it means you have to get it online. for example the amore rose, that looks awsome, but how the heck to get it... if anyone can help with that one either lemme know. thanks again

Omikron
Jun 12, 2003, 09:32 PM
Well, if there's no info on where to find it, it means it's not an item you find, but rather an item you'd get from a quest (Ex: Soul Eater), from upgrading an item (Ex: Agito 1975-->a certain NPC can change it into Orotiagito, enemy parts also work that way), or by making it by combining 2 items (Ex: Sange+Yasha=Sange&Yasha twin swords).

Edit: of course some of those items part of a combination are only available from online quests and such, or the main item itself might be obtainable from an online quest.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Omikron on 2003-06-12 19:36 ]</font>

Soukosa
Jun 12, 2003, 09:33 PM
On 2003-06-12 17:41, Vars wrote:
they are extremely rare offline, but not in online if you catch my drift http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

On 2003-06-12 17:55, excecutor wrote:
im pretty lucky, i got a 2001 agito with my viridia from vhard sinow gold. i dont think some of them are THAT rare. im offline

I got a 2001 Agito with my Pinkal fairly eaisly too. A Sange with a Skyly is also easy to get. Some katanas can be a pain to get, like the Yasha. It's true, on certain ships, that katanas aren't too hard to find.

On 2003-06-12 18:03, StunGunMilly wrote:
alright. hey, while on the topic, how bout those weapons that dont have a how-to-get box? im gonna take a guess that it means you have to get it online. for example the amore rose, that looks awsome, but how the heck to get it... if anyone can help with that one either lemme know. thanks again

The Amore Rose comes from an Easter Egg left by the online-only Egg Rappies.

StunGunMilly
Jun 13, 2003, 07:32 PM
thank you all! so helpful, but could anyone else perhaps gimme a little more info?

LadyRedComet
Jun 13, 2003, 09:20 PM
Fake Agitos (I think it was fake, anyway) are easy to get with Viridias. All you have to do is get to hard ruins and do a few runs. I haven't found any katanas with my other characters, though...My guess is that the agito would be easiest to get because there are a ton of fake versions so they must be fairly common...