PDA

View Full Version : out of control

Nicholas-D-Wolfwood
Jun 12, 2003, 09:56 PM
i've had online capabilities for about 24 hrs. now and i've seen more hunters with either devil wings or angel wings and black kind bars than i have rare items. wtf?

Joe-Azlin
Jun 12, 2003, 09:57 PM
double post *heres locked coming*

Nicholas-D-Wolfwood
Jun 12, 2003, 10:21 PM
sry about that. i wanted to edit it after i had posted and it just re posted it.

malinko
Jun 12, 2003, 10:25 PM
The dupe bug is to blame. It allows people to duplicate the same item. People then trade that item, and then people dupe that item. It's pretty much like this: people get an item, make 2 of it, and then trade 1 away. It's pretty awful, but a good chunk of the PSO population uses dupes. Sucks.

rena-ko
Jun 13, 2003, 02:44 PM
its mostly those who cant play anyway, so avoid them or watch them walking into their own death ^_^;

Murky_Death
Jun 13, 2003, 02:51 PM
it's almost impossible to avoid joining a game w/o someone having a devil/angel wings or bkb. you can't help it.here's an idea kids-play legit!!!!

StunGunMilly
Jun 13, 2003, 07:26 PM
first off: i only came here because i noticed something, secondly: i can relate to the whole being left behind in the SPECIAL stuff aspect of the online game, and third: how ya doin' Mr. Wolfwood? (note my sn)
-Milly

Iceiol
Jun 13, 2003, 07:30 PM
This is one "good" part to being online, you always play legit you got no other chooice.

Offline you cannot dupe you cannot recive hacked items and as i see it, im 100% legit anda **** proud of it.

LadyRedComet
Jun 13, 2003, 09:26 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I have all of those, but I don't use them. Why? Because they're duped and everyone has one. You wouldn't believe how many people have asked me what kind of mag I have, even though it's not a special one. Hehe, I just have a Marica (imho they're the cutest mags in the whole game) and a legit double cannon.

I've never understood people that will use duped stuff. Sure, I own tons of it, but it's for trading purposes only.

If anyone ever wants to play with a legitly powerful character, look mine up sometime.

VioletSkye
Jun 14, 2003, 12:25 AM
On 2003-06-13 17:30, Iceiol wrote:
This is one "good" part to being online, you always play legit you got no other chooice.

Offline you cannot dupe you cannot recive hacked items and as i see it, im 100% legit anda **** proud of it.

Uhhhhhhh where have you been? LOL. You can easily dupe both offline and online.

Reenee
Jun 14, 2003, 12:53 AM
All dupes, no skill.

Trust me: most of the l33t speaking Joe Schmoes don't know how to use any of their so-called ultimate weapons properly. Honestly, do you go online and use a freakin' BKB against 4 Bartles at a time? Hey, moron, use a damn friggin' Sword or Partisan!

dropslash
Jun 14, 2003, 09:01 AM
I will never not be ammused by watching some lv80 dupe-kiddy go running into an Ult room, switching between BKB, Dark Flow, J-Sword etc etc etc only to SMACKED DOWN by something like, a Bartle. Why do they think strong weapons make them invincible? The Angel Wings must be symbolic of how many times they must get killed, maybe there should be a Halo mag.

There's a lot better/cooler looking mags than Angel/Devil Wings and you can have the most powerful weapons in the game, but if you can't take the hits, you're only going nowhere fast.

Nicholas-D-Wolfwood
Jun 14, 2003, 12:40 PM
It's good to know that many others feel the same frustration as i do. I'm a lvl 96 humar and all i have is a sato mag and stag cutlery/red partisan. I worked my butt of to get those items and am dang proud of them. Thanks for you replies.

VioletSkye
Jun 14, 2003, 01:00 PM
On 2003-06-14 07:01, dropslash wrote:
I will never not be ammused by watching some lv80 dupe-kiddy go running into an Ult room, switching between BKB, Dark Flow, J-Sword etc etc etc only to SMACKED DOWN by something like, a Bartle. Why do they think strong weapons make them invincible? The Angel Wings must be symbolic of how many times they must get killed, maybe there should be a Halo mag.

There's a lot better/cooler looking mags than Angel/Devil Wings and you can have the most powerful weapons in the game, but if you can't take the hits, you're only going nowhere fast.

LOL. Dunno if you would consider me a "dupe-kiddy" or not, but that is funny and very true. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif